> Your Eyes・Kim Minji <

Group: NewJeans
Member: Minji
Warning: nothing I guess?
Plot: Y/N is supposed to play in NewJeans's new Music Video, but she secretely has a Crush on NewJeans's Member Minji

- 🍏 -

- Y/N's POV -

"And now... Action!" The director says, the Song starts playing, The camera starts recording and the Members put on their Poker Faces and dance.

All of them are doing an amazing Job, but I just can't help but only focus on Minji.

Yes. The Kim Minji.

I don't know when it started, but I think it was when we were both still trainee's.

Now, she's the idol and I'm still the Trainee who's good enough to get some roles in MV's from ADOR or HYBE Artists.

I keep my eyes on Minji, while she goes to take a sip from her Drink, when suddenly someone taps me on the shoulder behind "What are you looking at, Y/N Unnie?"

I turn around to see Hyein behind me. Wasn't she just with the other Members?

"I uh... I was just, thinking." I say quick but Hyein smiles "Sureee. Anyway, The director told me to get you on Set Number 3, you'll be shooting your scene with Minji then."

I can feel myself blush a bit "Sure, thanks!"

"Or should I say, your going to shoot a scene with your Teddy Bear?" Hyein asks, smirking at me.

"Oh my god, Hyein! Stop it!" I say embaressed and put my hands on her mouth.

But now Haerin, Hanni and Danielle come too!

"Why does your face look like a tomato Y/N?" Hanni asks laughing.

It's cool having celebrity's as best friends but sometimes I wish they wouldn't know me. I take my hands from Hyein's mouth and step back a bit "It's nothing, I was just about to go to the Set anyway."

Then I walk away. How embaressing...

___

When I arrive at the Set, Minji was already there?

She smiles as soon as she sees me and then comes up to me "Hey! Have you already read the Script?"

I shake my head, even though I can feel my whole body shake, I'm way to nervous!

Minji smiles and gives me hers "Here, you can have it. I already know what I have to do."

"Thanks unnie." I say and bow, before I walk a bit away to read the Script.

Scene 1: Minji, Y/N

Minji's walking across the street when she suddenly bumps into a girl (Y/n), who's on her Skateboard.

By the shock Minji let's her phone go and it falls to the ground.

The girl knees down, gets Minji's phone and gives it back to her.

Y/N: Sorry

Minji just stares at the girl.

"And Cut!" The director says and Minji finally let's her gaze go away from me. I don't think I would've been able to take it any longer.

Minji brings me out of my thoughts, as she lays her Hand on my shoulder "Good Job! Let's get to the next scene."

Suprised I just nodd and we walk silent to the next Set.

Scene 3: NewJeans, Y/N

The members are sitting in a living room when the doorbell rings.

Minji opens the door and the girl (Y/N) stays behind it.

Minji smile's and takes her in.

Then she introduces the girl to the other Members and they talk, having fun together.

"Hey Y/N Unnie!" Haerin comes up to me.

Haerin is a really sweet girl and I think She's the closest with me from all the Members.

"What is it Rin?" I ask.

Haerin finally comes to an stop in Front of me "Do you like Minji Unnie?"

My eyes widen at her question and I can feel myself blush so I hide my face a bit "Me? A Crush on Minji? No way!"

But Haerin smirks "The next and last Set will be for you two tomorrow, at the Beach. You should tell her."

I stumble a bit "I- I can't do that. She's and Idol and I'm a Trainee too I-" but Haerin puts her Finger on my mouth "Shhh. I know you and I know Minji. You guys are perfect together so tell her okay?"

I just nod.

Then Haerin smirks "Good. I'll be waiting for you to Update me okay?"

___

The next day has come and I'm at the Beach with some Staff and cameras around me.

I haven't seen Minji yet but I guess I'll see her when we start recording.

Scene 2: Minji, Y/N

The girl (Y/N) is on her phone and then looks around a bit worried.

Minji arrives with her bike and waves to her.
-
They walk together at the Beach and talk, when a big wave comes and makes them both wet.

They laugh and start playing in the water.

"And Cut! Thanks girls, those are amazing takes!" The director tells us.

But me and Minji aren't moving at all. We're just staring into each others eyes.

After some minutes, Minji finally snaps back to reality and smirks "You got anything to say?"

I also finally also take my eyes from her and look a bit shy at the ground. I want to tell her so Bad, but I just can't.

"Do I have to start then?" Minji asks.

I think It's for the best when I just don't answer.

But now Minji approaches me until our bodies touch and she looks me in my eyes "I like you, Jang Y/N."

I...uh...what? I- Did she really just said that? Of course she did!

I can feel myself blush but I just take her hands and smile "I like you too, Kim Minji."

Then we fall into a soft kiss and the whole staff starts to cheer for us. How embarrassing.

Haerin and the others will freak out when I tell them this...