part ( 25 )

______________
Jennie

Fuck it's so hard to not kissing your lover. Ah God please help me to survive without kissing my lili which I can't do.

I went to ella .and saw my baby didn't start eating yet.

Jennie : ella baby do you want more. Look i cook your favourite too .

Ella : thank you dada. You always make this tasty food for us. You are the best father ( kiss her lips )

Jennie : and you are my best princess too. Now eat fast or else you're going to late for your school.

Ella : no dada I'm good girl. I'm not going to late. ( eat fast ) data where is mummy. I don't see her since last night.

Jennie : baby your mummy is taking shower. She said she also miss you. Now eat fast.

Lisa : baby don't eat like that. ( I come out for my room. After changing my clothes. When jennie left me inside without kiss me. ) who told you so eat that fast. ( mad tone )

Ella : sorry mummy ( hug my mommy ) it was dada fault. She told me to eat fast. So we can go to school fast. ( kiss her lips )

Lisa : oh baby don't listen to your dada. ( kiss her lips too ) eat slowly. ( sit next to ella )

Jennie : love sit here. Beside me. Why you change your site. ( confuse )

Lisa : let's eat. ( ignore jennie's questions. ) I know you're hungry )

Jennie : love. Di___

Lisa : jennie please stop not in front ella. And stop acting like a child. Let me site where I want. ( cold tone )

Jennie : I'm sorry ( I don't know what I fucking did. But here I'm saying sorry to my lady. Because I don't want to make her upset .in morning .if I make her sad again she'll definitely leave me. And that's what I didn't want.

Lisa : Jennie can I go out today. With my friend. It's his birthday. And he want us to be there.

Jennie : who is he. And no your not going anywhere.

Lisa : I'm not asking your permission to go. I'm just telling you. And it's jungkook. Today is his birthday. And as you know. He was my childhood friend .

Jennie : OK ( try to avoid my anger ) ( she knows what I hate the most. But no here she want to go with her friend. So what if it was his birthday. It's not new. Ah I hate you jungkook. )

Lisa thank you ( cold tone )

In bedroom

Jennie : Lisa I'll be back in later. Okay and take care. ( kiss her forehead ) it just important meeting i need to attend. But don't worry I'll back around 7 or 8 okay.

Lisa : OK. ( cold tone )

Jennie : Lisa. Did I done something wrong. If yes then please tell me what love.

Lisa : you can go jennie. I know you're getting late. And as you said. It's your important meeting so please go.

Jennie : ( come close to her and hug her tightly. ) I'm sorry if I done something wrong. ( hold my tears ) take care. ( kiss her check )

Lisa ( shit. Now she is hurt. Jennie I seriously don't want to hurt you. But what you did few minutes before was hurt me really badly. I feel like you didn't love. I'm sorry Nini)

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jennie : ella let's go baby or you'llbe late for your school. ( shout) come come fast.

Ella : sorry dada. Let go I'm really ( jump on jennie . And hug her )

Jennie : Let's go my princess.( put ella bag in car . And open the door for ella. ) wear your site belt love.

Ella : I know dad ( wear my site belt ) dada can we also go to jungkook uncle's birthday. ( excited )

Ella : baby you have school today and also I don't want you to go there. I hate him. ( irritate)

Ella : why dada. Why did you hate him. You know He is nice man. He also give me chocolate last time.

Jennie : baby just because someone give you chocolate doesn't mean they are nice people. Do you want to know why I hate him. Because even he knows that I love your mummy he still want to get her away from me. ( sad tone ) so tell me how does it feel when someone try to get something important from you.

Ella : I'm sorry dada. But you know my teacher said that we have to trust our people. If we love them. So I want you to also trust mummy. Because if she loves you. She'll never leave you. ( hug her dada )

Jennie : oh ella baby your talking like your grandmother. ( smile ) but baby your 5 still little years old to talk like that. But here your my little mom .

Ella : no dada. I'm your daughter. ( laugh ) so you need to give a lot chocolates.

Jennie : wow I'll give you a lot chocolate if you get 5 star in this month's test. So deal . ( hand shake )

Ella : ( handshake ) I promise dada.

Jennie : ah you little monster. Let's go we are here. Now go inside and make me proud of you. ( kiss her check )

Ella : okay by dada. I love you and mummy. ( get outside)

Jennie : and we love you too. ( saw her going inside ) ah she is really my mom. Hun I really get a beautiful daughter and lover .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
Lisa

Sad or mad . I don't know how I'm feeling today. It must be happy because today is my friend my best friend birthday. And sad because I make my jennie sad.

I know it not that big deal but for me. It was a big deal like big big deal. In our 5 years of relationships. Jennie always kiss me. Even if we had a fight or something. She always show me how much she loves me.

But today she doesn't kiss me so I'm sad and why not it not like little things. It's my nini. Ah but I noticed something she didn't get mad today like how she act past few months.

Maybe she is in a good mood. Or something might good happened in her company. But na I don't care. I'm happy if she is happy. I want nothing else just my jennie happy.

Fuck before I forget I need to go. It's already 6:30 jungkook must be waiting for me. But what should I wear. I need to leave now

* Jungkook House *

* Continue *

WAIT FOR ME GUYS.

PLEASE LIKE