part ( 7 )

Jennie pov : (I'm now making out with Lisa .in the middle of our kissing Lisa pulled away when I hear someone calling my name and Knocking on the door.. I quickly stand up and check the door and saw my baby ella is crying in front of our door ) baby want happened why are you crying

Ella : papa where is my Unni I didn't See her.( crying ) last night she call me and said she'll come home but she didn't come home.. papa I am worry about her. can you please find her

Jennie : baby your unnie is with me last night. Don't worry OK but can you please tell me who sent you here

Ella : papa last night i was crying in our room. then I call you but you didn't pick my call I also call unnie but she was not replying my call .. so I call Jungkook oppa and last night he come to visit me. I tell him about unnie so he stay with me last night ..and I also tell him to send me to your house so he did.

Jennie : (I'm getting so mad now. so now that bastard send my baby here and I'll kill you just wait for me you fucking bitch how dare you to go close to my ella ) baby don't worry. And I'm sorry about last night please forgive papa ( kiss her)

Ella : it's okay papa don't worry i love you and unnie. I'm not mad at you . Your my super hero papa ( hug jennie )

Jennie : I love you too baby . Come let's play game. Today is Sunday right so let's play OK

Ella : yehhhh let's play daddy ( excited tone) but can we also invite Lisa unnie to play with us .

Jennie : why not but before you need to eat breakfast.. so now go and eat your breakfast and let's play together ok

Ella : okay daddy but please tell Lisa unnie to come fast I can't wait to play with you guys .

Jennie : yes my baby now go faster so we can play your favourite games ( laughing)

Ella : yehhhhhhhh

******************
Lisa pov : ( after jennie leave i
I quickly follow her and saw my sister crying in front of our door so I go there and listen there talking I saw .Ella telling jenn about last night crying and Janice comforting her.

I know jennie love my sister more then anything that is also reason why I love her . She loves her and make my sister happy. She always gives ella gift and luxurious brand clothe she gives ella everything .....

she never let ella miss our parents. she tell ella to call her daddy or papa . and she also tell her that she is her real dad that's makes her happy when ella call jennie papa or daddy . She loves ella like her daughter.

Jennie is perfect girl. But one thin about her hurt me a lot. She is playgirl She never love me. I don't know why she didn't she just leave me if she is not happy with me.

So I decided after my graduation when I find a job for me then . I am going to leave her i can't do this anymore. She likes to sleep with other girls and I know she will never sad if I leave her. She have a lot of girls . She didn't want me in her life

Jungkook is right if someone love you they will never leave you for someone if a person love you they never break your heart. They love you and only you. And I know if she loves me she'll never cheated on me.

( I was in my thoughts then suddenly I feel someone back hugging me . And saw jennie )

Jennie : love what are you thinking hmm tell me is there any problems ( tight Back hug) you can tell me love ( kissing her shoulder )

Lisa : nothing love . I just miss my mom and dad nothing else

Jennie : are you sure or are you thinking about someone.

Lisa : no one love really i just miss them. ( kiss her lips ) love let make our breakfast so we can go with ella

Jennie : ohh Yeh I forget tell ella want us to play with her. Come on let go

Lisa : love but you didn't tell me how ella come here . ( confusedly ask)

Jennie ( get mad ) ohh do you want to know who sent my ella here. That fucking son of bitch Jungkook. I'm going to kill him . Just wait Lisa and you'll see what I can do.

Lisa : ( get shock) love can you please come down . Love if he sent ella here it must be important. What if ella cry all night love he just help ella nothing more OK I love you we love you ella love you so don't think too much.

Jennie : Lisa i swear to God if I found out that he is making any move on ella. ( getting more angry) Then I'll snatch her from you remember . She is my daughter . If i saw my baby with him again I'm not going to think twice and kill him on the spot .

Lisa : love on one is taking her away from you love on one ( crying hard ) please clam down love please

Jennie : no one can have her and you remember Lisa I'm gonna kill everyone*** ( about to say something but she suddenly kiss me )

***************

(Continue)