part (11 )

Lisa pov : after that drama with jennie i end our conversation because I know if I talk back to her she might hurt me and my sister i know her.

I don't know why she's dating me . A girl like me I can't give my self to her . She should date someone better. I think it because of my age I'm 22 and she is 32. She must be like girls around her age. she have girls around her all the time. I can't blame her i love her that's why I chose to hurt. After my parents die I had no one that to take care of myself and my sister. my family was gone. everything is gone that time . My dad always said me that I am his little princess he want me go to abroad and become a docto. He said he wanted me to marry my dream boy.

He was very supportive father for me. He always give me anything I want when I was child . He always make me happy. we go to trip my mom always cook for us. when my dad come home after work.

everything was so fine that time . but not after my parents die in car accident . And after that I was the one who take care of everything. I did part time jobs in coffee shop. I also work in cake shop and Library . It was my daily routine.

but when Jenny enter my life she change everything she makes me happy that time she always listen to me we go on dates. she always spend her time with me and my sister .

But this Past 2 years I don't know what happened to her and our relationship she always get tired easily. She always hurt me shout at me . She didn't let me talk to my friend she lock me in her room . but there is good thing she never hurt my sister.

??Unnie

Lisa : (I was in my thoughts when my sister call me ) baby what are you doing. Come here ( she she immediately Run towards me. I hug her tightly. She makes me feel like home. )

Ella : unnie why are you cry. Did my dada hurt you ( said tear eyes )

Lisa : no baby your dada jen is really gentle man. she never hurt your unnie she always take care of me. don't say something about her like that ok. (Wipe my tears )

Ella : I'm sorry unnie if I said something bad about my dada . But unnie why are you crying .

Lisa : nothing baby I just miss mum and dad what's why. Sorry if unnie wake you up.

Ella : no unnie don't say sorry. You didn't wake me up its just me. But we please eat something I'm hungry.( Pout sadly)

Lisa : OK let's go to the kitchen so we can make something delicious food for my baby ella (smiley said )

Ella : yeee let's go ( shouting and running happily)

Lisa : wait baby don't run ( laughing with her)

* in kitchen *

Ella : unnie I forgot about dada. Wait I'll go to her room so we can eat together. ( about to go to dada room )

Lisa : baby your dada is not home she have important meeting.

Ella : why I want to eat with my dada. ( started to crying) please I want dada

Lisa : baby don't cry. Unnie didn't like it when you cry. you know that right. so stop crying ( hug her immediately)

Ella : no call my dada now I want to talk to her please ( crying )

Lisa : ella don't disturb her. Can't you get it. She is not free like us she have a lot of things to do . She is not your real dad. Who can spend your spend her time with you . She can't give you everything you want . ( shout at he)

Ella : ( crying more harder) you don't love me anymore. I hate . Your saying my dada is not my real father. I hate you ( go to her room crying)

Lisa : ( realize) omg what I said I immediately follow her but she already locked her room. I don't know what to do now I am so scared right now. she said she hate me now oh my God what I do now . If jennie find out this she going to beat me up .

^^^^^^^

* ella room *

Ella : ( crying ) my unnie didn't love me anymore she is not like before. she change she always blame me if I do something . She didn't love my dada anymore. I'll call my dada now ( crying dial her dada number )

* phone rings 📞*

💜 Dada J :📞 Hello ?? Baby why you call my love ( sweetly said )

💛Ella 📞: dada ( cry ) dada d_ do hah do you love me.

💜Dada j📞: baby what are you saying ( shocking said ) of course dada love you ( irene can you stop for minutes. It's urgent. ) (said slowly ) yeah baby what happened.

💛Ella📞: do do you know what unnie told me when I asked her about you. She said I'm not important to you. You can't take care of me. You have a lot of work. You can't give me your time ( crying ) and and she said you are not my real father that's why you can't give me time ( crying )

💜Dada J 📞: what ( shoutly said ) baby don't worry I'll come there. Don't cry my princess. Dada J is your real dad and she loves her ella so much OK don't listen your unniee .I'll be there baby ( try to control my anger ) I love you baby.

💛Ella 📞: I love you too Dada please come home fast please. I don't want to eat without you please come home fast.

💜 Dada J 📞: yes baby wait OK I'll come. By my love take care. Dada love you.

*End call *

*Continue*

*Please do like comments *

🍁Jenlisa forever 🍁