part ( 13 )

Jennie : li _lisa I'm_ I'm sorry_ baby ( shocking ) I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you baby.

Lisa : yes you mean it jenni you mean everything. Oh God why don't you just kill me. ( shout at her ) why don't you just be happy with someone please leave me. You always hurt me Jennie please stop this. Jennie before you always with me. You take care of my sister and me. If I'm not enough then tell me ill leave you jennie .

( before when we start our relationship she was so nice with me but looks now she seems so bored to me she leaves in morning very early and go home too late I'm like her slave or maid here on her apartment she doesn't want me to leave the house when she's not with me but there she is always parting with her friends.

She always mad at me that I don't know what the hell is reason why she's mad at me I already talk to her about this but she's always cutting me off that she's extremely tired or busy with work but when I see her friends story that there at bar. It's always like this and I'm tired of this now but I can't do anything. ( crying )

Jennie : (I charged towards her grabbing her by her arms with a tight grip and slammed her hard against her bedroom door farcing her get in a tight space with me.)

* Lalisa don't you fucking dare use that tone of voice with me ever again. I said as if challenging her to talk back* .

Lisa : Why Jennie why ( crying )

Jennie : I said that before and I'll said it again lalisa and this time make sure you get it through your thick skull . I fucking own you . I can do whateverI want with you. I can fuck you or not it's my fucking problem. I fucking own you. Your my mine. I will never allow you to be with anyone else ! ( grab her aram )

Lisa : Jennie let go please. your hurting me owww......

Jennie :( lisa said as she cried in pain i didn't listed to her place i gripped on her arms tighter then I learned in close to her ear )

*your my women you're never getting away from me no matter how much you try. You. Are. . Mine. Lisa I can fuck you whatever I want . you wanna see how i fuck you baby. ( bit her lips hard to make her cry in pain )

Lisa : Jennie let me go please you're hurting me ahh (saw blood in her lips )

Jennie : (didn't listed to her ples. I gripped on her arms tiger then I learned in close to her ear. )

You are my wife baby not now but soon you're never getting away from me no matter how hard you try. You understand me. If you ever pull this fucking stund again you can kiss your scholarship goodbye not just that love if I ever see another person who try to make a move on you again and tolerate them they're going to be expelled too and they won't have a good future after high school I'll personally make sure of it. clearly you have no clue how powerful and influential my family is....

so let me give you an idea.
II pulled away from her and looked at her intently while giving her a nasty grin. If you get expelled from RJ University it's gonna be impossible for you to get accept in any universities in and out of this country _ my family owns several prestigious and well known universities lisa
Not just that we have large shares on multiple local and international companies as well. one word of mine and your empowerment will be in jeopardy. I want you to bear that in mind if you're thinking of getting away from my hold again.........

(I said learned in giving her butterfly kisses on the side of her lips inhaling her scent then i continue .

I got you wrapped around my d!ck there's no escaping me this will serve as your warning "Nae sarang " ( I said coldly.)

(Ones I finished giving her threat. I saw a great deal of fear in her eyes she trembling and she didn't say anything anymore )

(I pinned her wrists and then crashed my lips to hers. )