part ( 22 )

_______________
Lisa pov
---------------------------

Jennie please wait ( I was following her from behind. When she went outside. ) Jennie please stop.

I keep walking. But I stop when I saw her talking to guy like. A tall guy. Hmm he must be her friend or business partner.

I went to her and about to go in front of her but she hug that guy. Oh but I never saw her like this with other guys. He must be her business partner.

Now it's nothing when she hug someone. Like lover. But when I did the same she get jealous
She is really jealous types of parson . Like really when I already told her about Fred she still hurts him punch him inslate him. Or even blame me like it's not my fault that me meets after so long.

He really was best guy. He helped my father. Our family. And also he lost his own money for my dad's company. We owe him a lot

He always respect my words.

He never leave me and my sister alone that time.

He didn't show off. He was always humble .

So after knowing someone this closely how can I not just hug him.

He never ask for something. Just a hug.

But here's jennie always get jealous.

I know she me but I don't think it's love

I can say myself that I love her. Because I love her. I never want her money her mansion. Her company. Her cars. Her body. I just want her heart. Her trust. Her respect.

Nothing more. But I don't think it possible.

___________________
phone rings
------------------------------

It's jisoo unnie

I think she could help me.

Jisoo 📞: Hey Lisa how are you girl. ( exciting tone ) I miss you so much

Lisa 📞: hello Jisoo I'm good. Howare you and rose.

Jisoo📞 : Yeh she is also good
But hey why so down today. Did something happened Jennie hurt you or something. Please tell me Lisa I'm your sister right.

Lisa 📞: no its nothing Jisoo

Jisoo 📞: okay I'll never talk to you again by

Lisa📞 : hey don't be like children. OK I meet Fred today in the restaurant.

Jisoo 📞: what ( shout ) you mean your Fred. Like that rich guy. he was in love with you right. Bro did he proposed you.

Lisa📞: ah Jisoo can you please give me some time to breathe. Ah your not helping me.

Jisoo 📞: OK okay I'm sorry. So tell me what happened.

Lisa 📞: so this morning jennie asked me about going on date .so said yes. Then jennie also said that she have meetings with her business partner. When we went to meet her clients. I saw the client was Frédéric.

Jisoo 📞: oh my God then.

Lisa 📞:Then they talk about business and management of companies. And after jennie went to washroom. Frédéric and I talked. Then he said that he missed me and ask about hug. So I hug him but then jennie comes when Fred call me love and I miss you. After that jennie punch him on the face. And also leave me alone here .