God he knows if mi nuh get e pussyclaat name mi a kill dem one by bomboclaat one.

When mi done mi muss kill e culprit.

All the security cameras were compromised. Each cutting out the time window between 3:00 AM to 3:30 AM.

Nah three fret cause mi haffi get back my money, buy the hook or the bloodclaat crook.

Dem coulda deal.

I was now headed to Morant Bay to overlook three air bnb properties and my supermarkets.

When I was younger I'd always see my mom struggling to provide for us. Mi nuh know weh she tek up Kay-anna wutless so called father from. She'd be the one to provide food, pay all of the bills and still provide us with money for school.

I remember the day very vividly, when I was around ten, the food that she had prepared was not enough to share for all four of us. I saved mine for her and told her I ate enough, even though hungrier than mi you couldn't find. I made a promise to her that same day that one day we'd have a supermarket in every parish so we'd never run out of food.

Proud enough to say I fulfilled that promise, even though how I attained them was not honest.

However, we did haffi rich either legally or illegally man blv.

The ringing of a cell phone is what brought me back to reality as I refocused on the road.

"Pree."

"Chaagie mi haffi guh fawud wid yuh wah next time. Liyah get ina wah altercation suh mi aguh up deh."

"She good doe."

"No dawg."

When anuh one thing a the fucking next to bomboclaat.

"Ah. Duh yuh ting."

Jah jah.

It look like burial spot a sell fi half price cause from weh day everybody antsy fi guh lay dung ina one.

"A wahm?" Chippy inquired.

"Henny a seh Liyah and smaddy get inna altercation suh him a fawud to ar."

"Jah know?"

🪷

🪷

8:00 PM

Ja'Aliyah's POV:
📍Shamoyah's house (Ja'Aliyah's mom)

"Weh yuh seh cuz, yuh show a gyal how e badness come dung?"

From mi tell e likkle ediat the story him nuh stop laugh. He and her were together but she fucked on him and they broke up. More than likely him did a fuck pon her too but that is beyond me.

"How yuh breast feel now Ali?" My mom asked.

"It still tender but it feel better man."

I went to a doctors office to get it examined but she told me that it was only bruised and once I took the prescribed medication I'd be fine.

The only thing mi can seh is Charity squeezed the shit out of my breast. But mi woulda prefer that than look like how she look.

Mi not even did realise seh her teeth bruck. When the nurse a dress her up a juss one likkle pieca teeth ina her gum. When mi tell yuh seh mi laugh. Mi laugh till all the nurse start laugh. Worse a her front teeth.

A good man. Duppy know who fi frighten.

A guess it good fi fuck dung e place because when mi tell yuh seh Dominic fulla woman links. His nurse friend was who dressed us both after his friend picked us up from my shop.

She ensured I was feeling good and gave me an ointment to put on my lips and the scratches from the splinters.

Up till now mi cya believe seh e gyal bite mi pon mi lip.

Kinda freaky shit dat?

Apart from my lip and breast I was feeling okay. I have some slight bruises here and there but for the most part I was fine.

You know the funny thing, me and her neva have nothing but from Dom leff her she start move a way with me. Start scandal mi name pon e media and walk and tell people how mi fuck out and mi this and mi that.

I've never responded to her or attempted to clear my name not once. The only time I gave her recognition was when she commented on my live the last time as if we were friends. Bitches are delusional.

There were four of us in the friend group. Poochie, me, Charity and Anna-Liseah. We would sit and talk about every other friend group and discuss who we liked and disliked. There was one friend group in particular that we couldn't stand, Charity especially.

Could you believe that after Dominique broke up with her she tried to turn even my own cousin on me. Bout how a me tell him fi leff her cause me and him a fuck. All sorta fuckry.

From a longer time mi wah whol e gyal but no, I held my composure. Held it long enough that's for sure. She definitely got what was coming to her.

Since she realized that her efforts were failing she decided to befriend the same friend group we'd talk about.

Despite me not liking a bone in her body, I convinced Dominique to let her go because I didn't want anyone dying because of me. Even allowed her to get dressed at no expense.

Me nice doh?

Plus she had apparently booked an appointment on my website under a fake name so I didn't want anything tracing back to me.

Whenever she ready mi ready suh if she want duh this a next time it up to her still. But mi hope she know seh the next time we fight one a we a dead and it nah guh be me.

Mi stop sorry fi people and mek dem walk over mi. Right now anybody can get it.

A next ting tuh, me wah know a which fren she did a talk bout fuck Poochie man.

Wait deh???

Why this shit just a register. Poochie man or Poochie ex man?

Rass

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Not proofread

REMEMBER TO VOTE & COMMENT❤️

-Rasheda