"Uh, I think I want a savory one this time!" I saw a pair of girls walking into the Crepe Shop.

I took a deep breath, a bit anxious.

People always made me feel uncomfortable.

"God dammit!" I huffed again.

I couldn't seem to get the answer right at all.

Winter break was about to be over and I hadn't finished a single assignment. I was still stuck on the first problem.

"Stupid fucking sh-"

I was curious under my breath when someone suddenly sat in the chair across from me and asked, "What are you doing?"

It was one of the girls who had walked in just minutes before.

I furrowed my brows in confusion and asked, "Do I know you?"

The girl rolled her eyes a bit rudely, but then suddenly started to laugh.

"Wtf?" I thought to myself.

"No, no. I'm so sorry!" She laughed out.

"We don't know each other. Well, unless you count the other night, when you were kicking your bike in front of my driveway, knowing each other.... then no," The girl cutely giggled.

She had a cute smile to be honest, but I didn't know why she was talking to me.

"Okkkaayy," I awkwardly responded.

"Anyway, what are you doing?" She asked again.

"Homework," I sighed out.

Suddenly, I noticed the shop owner start to walk out and I started to grab all my things.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Either buy something or get the hell out of here!!" He yelled.

"Yeah, yeah," I answered as I got up to leave.

"Wait- wh-"

"Dani!!" The girl suddenly got called over.

I paid no more mind to her and just grabbed my bike to go on my way.

- Danielle POV -

It was another lovely day.

The sun was shining warmly on a beautiful winter afternoon.

Dad and I were out in the park across the house playing soccer. He was beating me really bad, but I was having fun regardless.

"Heads up!" Dad yelled once he realized her kicked the ball too hard.

We watch as the ball flew across the field, accidentally hitting someone.

I ran over to get the ball and apologize....