08|MARK II

"Hey Jarvis, you up?" Tony asked as he turned on his computer, and Kiara came down the stairs with coffee in her hands. "Thanks, kiddo." He said as he took one of the coffees from her and Kiara kept the other.

"For you, sir, about always." Jarvis answered as Tony pulled up a chair for Kiara, who sat down and was now looking over Tony's shoulder at the old schematics in what, if she was able to take a guess, was what her father had escaped from the terrorists in.

"I would like to open a new project file, index as Mark II." Tony stated as he moved his design across the screen and onto the holo-table that Kiara had always thought was straight out of the game of Dejarik in Star Wars, and it lit up on the table.

"Shall I store this on the Stark Industries Central Database?" The A.I asked as Kiara was already staring at the makeshift suit that was more than twice as big, as the one she had made in terms of size.

"Actually, I don't really know who to trust right now. Till further notice at least, why don't we just keep everything on my own private server? And giving Kiara, access to it as well." Tony said and Kiara was shaking her head a little, and Jarvis chuckled a little bit.

"I'm afraid, sir, that Kiara has had access to your private server ever since you taught her how to hack." The A.I said and Tony looked at Kiara, whose smirk was clear and Tony chuckled at the look.

"Well, like father like daughter, I suppose." Tony said with a laugh as Kiara grinned and she took a big gulp of her coffee, and together, they were continuing to study the schematics.

"Working on a secret project, are we, sir?" Jarvis asked and Kiara looked at Tony, wondering how her father was going to respond to that.

"I just don't want this project winding up in the wrong hands. But maybe in mine and Kiara's, it can actually do some good." Tony explained as it continued to spin, as he discarded things as he saw fit to do so, while Kiara's schematics for her current suit were laid out on the table next to him.

"You guys need a hand?" Carter asked and the two Starks were turning around to look at him and he had taken to stealing an entire pot of coffee out of the kitchen at a time, which he was currently drinking directly out of. "I also made my own suit, remember?" Carter reminded them and Tony glanced at Kiara, who wordlessly was grabbing a toolbox.

Kiara was getting to work on the boots immediately for Tony's suit, as she was enthusiastically throwing herself into the project, as she knew that her dad and her would actually get some sort of use out of these.

Meanwhile, Carter was silently working on his own and he was welding something for a suit while Kiara was whistling as she worked.

"What was your plan, kiddo? What exactly, were you going to use these sorts of suits, for?" He asked and she looked over at him, as she had a screwdriver held between her teeth as she lifted her shoulder in a small shrug.

"At first, I thought that I could use it just as a source of transportation and when Happy was unavailable with you, I thought that I could use it for my own transportation," Kiara was speaking around the screwdriver but then she put the current welding tool down, flipped up her mask and took the screwdriver out of her mouth to speak clearly.

"But then... I started putting in a targeting system, then I uploaded Jarvis and I put in some basic weapons. A rocket or two, then a few automated gun systems and a couple of flight stabilizers that could act like weapons if need be. I also put in reflection panels, so that if I ever needed to hide while wearing it, I could. But I still couldn't manage to figure out how to mask my personal heat signature, while I was wearing the suit. Any ideas?" Kiara asked and Tony looked at her as Kiara continued to work on his boots for his suit.