Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun

Start from the beginning

Najenda: You used both Reloader Zero and Hawkeye, didn't you?

Sayo: To.....save....*yawn* Ieyasu.

Najenda: Ok. One last huge explosion and smoke cloud to hide us.

She fires those two arrows and the guards die, while Ieyasu carries them both and they get closer to the Revolutionary Army Base.

Sayo: Thank you.....Ieyasu. You're my hero.

Ieyasu: Well, a hero always puts his life for his friends.

====================
==========

On the way to the main base, Ieyasu carried Sayo, and she was currently having a dream. Mainly about Ieyasu.

Sayo: *sleeptalking* Oh Ieyasu.....You're so cute......ok, I'll live with you.

Ieyasu: This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me

Najenda: Do you like Sayo?

Ieyasu: As a friend-

He thought she'd wake up, but turns out she was still sleeping.

Ieyasu: -currently, but yes, I do have a crush on her.

Najenda: Didn't Sayo say you came here to see "sexy sophisticated city women"?

Ieyasu: Of course she did.

She then stops to give a piece of advice to the heroic pervert.

Najenda: Well, maybe they're not what you need. Sometimes, the thing you want, you forget it's been beside you all this time.

They then go back to trekking on the path until Sayo woke up from her nap.

====================
==========

Back to the main story!

Esdeath, Tatsumi, Jin, Yamada, and the Jaegers were currently going on a mission, along with Zoey.

Stylish: Madam Yamada, where is that delicious hunk Narita?

Yamada: We told you. He's the advisor, so he won't be around as much. That's why we got Zoey. She blew up the Underground Army, we're counting on her to blow this city up.

Kimberly: Then afterwards, I I mean, we can take or do whatever we want.

Ubiquitous: For us! Thanks!

Bols: I-I don't want to steal. I just want to help out.

Zoey: I'll go around the back. Set an explosion. That'll draw attention. You guys, wait for my signal. A thunderbolt being shot into the sky. Got it?

They nod, and Esdeath, Tatsumi, and Jin watch from a distance.

Esdeath: Now because you two are new, all you do is watch the Jaegers do what they do best.

Jin: (Wait. Is that Seryu?! I thought she died! I should know since I killed her.) I need to go-