The Best One Yet

Warning(s)
Smut
Language

You grab the strap on from the bag your brought with you, strapping it on you, taking your dress off. You remove his costume, smiling. "You seriously brought it with you?!" He says, shocked. "I was planning this. I knew the kiss was gonna turn both of us on, so I came prepared." You inform him, Matthew nodding. You flip him over, your hands grabbing his hips and pulling him towards you, the strap on slamming roughly inside of him. "Fuck y/n!" Matthew groans and you slam into him with the strap on, doggy style, slapping his ass and grabbing a fistful of his black hair, yanking his head up. "You like that don't you? You're such a good boy for me." You praise, smiling at his facial expression. His teeth clenched and his eyes narrowed, muffled whimpers coming out of his mouth. "D- don't stop.. Don't ever stop.." Matthew mumbles, moaning as you thrust into him faster. "I don't plan on stopping until you cum." You growl, your hand dropping from his hair down to his hips, Gripping them tightly and thrusting faster, Matthew moaning into one of the pillows on the couch. Someone knocks on the Dressing room door. "Y/n? You in there? It's Wallace." Your eyes widen, but you smirk, lifting Matthew's head up off the pillow so his moans can be heard from outside. "Give me a few minutes! Just taking care of someone!" Matthew's face flushed red and Wallace's eyes widen, but he puts his arms up in surrender and walks away from the dressing room. "Now he knows that you're mine." You say, your voice low and husky as you pound into him with all of the force and energy you have left. "Fuckkk.. I'm gonna cum y/n!" Matthew moans out, making you growl in response. "Do it. Be a good boy and cum for mommy." You whisper in his ear, pounding harder. Matthew cums right after you speak, his body shuddering slightly. He collapsed onto the sofa, the strap on popping out of him. You throw the strap on in your bag, putting your old clothes back on. Matthew puts his clothes back on as well, his eye twitching a bit. "Don't act like it wasn't fucking amazing." You tease, kissing him on the cheek. "That's true." He says quietly as you grab your bag, unlocking the door and heading out of the dressing room with Matthew, your fingers intertwined. Wallace walks up to you, punching you in the shoulder. "Totally pegged him didn't you?" You smirk and nod, a smirk appearing on his face as well. All of you go out to eat afterwards and you tell them about your journey through the play. Everything's good now, and that session was the best one you've ever had. Things are great.