He Seriously Got One.

Warning(s)
Language

You went back to college on Monday, ready for an ordinary day, but you were wrong. When you walked in, you saw Matthew walking with a girl. One of your friends rushes up to you, your mouth agape. "Girl what the fuck did you do?" Your friend asks you. "I didn't do anything." You tell her. "Matthew went around and told everyone he fucked you and you enjoyed it, so now a bunch of girls are banging with him. He's even dating one now!" You glare daggers at Matthew; you want to punch that smug fucking grin off his face, so you do. You walk up to him from behind, and he turns around, smirking. "Oh hello y/n! How-" you interrupt him by punching him hard across the face, leaving him and his girlfriend baffled as you storm away. You can't fucking believe him. All that shit at the party about him liking you and saving his abilities to please for you, just to go around and start fucking people like you do. You clench your teeth and walk outside, deciding to skip your first class. You sit outside at a bench, digging through your bag and pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. You don't usually smoke, but you use them when you're stressed out or angry, which isn't too often. Another one of your friends and ex girlfriend, Kim, walks out and joins you on the bench. "Saw you punch Matthew. Good for you." She says, trying to lighten the mood, but fails miserably. "I can fucking believe him." You mumble, taking a drag from your cigarette. "Hes fucking stupid. Don't let him get to you. You hate him anyways." She ensures you, your eyes narrowing as she says her words. You don't hate him, is the thing. You like him just as much as he likes you. But he clearly lost feelings ever since you admitted yours. You finish your cigarette and get up off the bench, throwing your cigarette butt on the ground, roughly stomping on it and moving the ball of your left foot back and forth, smashing it to pieces. You head to your second class and repeat the process until the end of the day. You think about not going to rehearsal, but you don't want to miss it. You walk into the auditorium from the stage entrance, walking up to Matthew, a giant bruise on his cheek. "Why did you punch me." He says behind clenched teeth. "What do you mean why? After all of that stuff on Saturday and me confessing my feelings, you tell everyone and then get a girlfriend?!" You yell at him, furrowing your eyebrows. "I didn't do it to get you jealous, or anything." He blurts out, his eyes widening as he realizes he shouldn't have said that. "You did it to make me jealous, but I'm hurt! And the fact that girl actually likes you but you're with her just to make me jealous! No wonder Ramona dumped you." You mumble, tears of disappointment, frustration, sadness, and anger welling up in your eyes as you turn around, walking out of the auditorium. Matthew frowns as you walk away. He didn't want to hurt you, he just wanted to make you jealous. You head home, continuing to pack your things until you hear a bang on your window; it's Matthew. You roll your eyes and continue packing, his banging getting more desperate so you groan, opening the window and letting him climb inside. "Y/n... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I'm sorry for not believing you!" He pants out, standing up off your floor. "It's fine. I punched you, so we're even now." You say, folding some of your clothes. "Where are you going?" He asks, looking at all of the taped boxes. "Oh. My brother bought an apartment for me, so I'm moving there. I'm currently grounded, but not for long." You tell him, putting your clothes in the box. Matthew nods in understanding, putting his hands in his pockets. "Do you.. need some help packing?" He asks, looking at the floor. "Sure. The last thing I need to do is pack my clothes, so just throw them into a box." You tell him, pointing to your closet. He nods and goes over to your closet, opening a drawer; it's your bras. His face glows red and he hesitates for a moment before grabbing a handful, throwing them into a box and repeating this until they're all gone from your closet. You finish packing and smile. "Thanks Matthew. Before I text my brother, should we make up our missed rehearsal time?" You ask, smirking. "Sure. Way to dedicate." He comments, nodding. You two rehearse the rest of your lines until you reach the kiss scene at the end. You look up at each other, both shaking your heads in agreement not to do it. Even when he fucked you, you two never kissed. You have no idea what he tastes like, nor how good of a kisser he is. You check the time, your eyes widening. "Fuck! It's getting late. You should go. I'll send you my new address later okay?" You tell him, pulling out your phone to text Wallace. "Alright Y/n. I'll see you at rehearsal tomorrow." He smiles, climbing out through your window. Wallace is coming to help you finally move, and things are casual with Matthew again. What could possibly happen?