Grounded

Warning(s)
Language

I guess when your phone was buzzing during your session with Matthew, it was your parents calling and texting you a thousand times. You sneak out a lot and get grounded for it, but your parents technically can't do that anymore since you're 23. They always say they have full control over you if you live under their roof, and you've tried to ask your older brother Wallace to buy you a small apartment, but he keeps saying no, which is frustrating. You are still in college, so you want to get a job after college to make money. Since you sneak out a lot, you get grounded a lot as well. You're great in your academics, but once you get home you're different. "Mom I swear it was nothing bad." You tell your mom, smiling. "You were out fucking men weren't you?!" She asks, narrowing her eyes, your father standing quietly beside her. "I- no I wasn't!" You're extremely annoyed that she knew, because it's not the first time you snuck out to bang. "Who was it y/n?! Who was the lucky guy to pound your used hole huh?!" Your eyes widen at her words; you two argued, but never this bad. She must be really fed up with you. "None of your business!" You blurt out. "Oh it is my business if you're living under my roof missy." She grabs your chin roughly. "Fine! It was Matthew Patel!" You yell, your mother letting go of your chin, her mouth agape. "Matthew Patel?! I thought you hated him!" You look down at the floor, trying to find the right words. "Well I mean I do, but he started it!" You say as an excuse. "And of course you went along with it you slut!" Your mother shouts. Your mother called you a slut. That's it. You're going off now. "Well at least I don't stay with a shitty douchebag husband that I almost kill everyday!" You blurt out angrily, stunned that your own mother called you a slut. She furrows her eyebrows and turn around. "You know what? You're grounded for two weeks. End of conversation." She says bluntly, leaving your bedroom, your father following closely behind her. She left because she knew you were right. You knew that's what it was. She couldn't argue back because there's no way to since you were right. You groan in frustration, lying down in bed and falling asleep. You need to see Wallace tomorrow. BAD.