Moving Next to an Old Friend

Warning(s)
Language

Wallace and you drive over to your apartment complex after you pack your boxes into his car. Your apartment is on the top floor, so you two have a long way to get upstairs. You grab a few boxes, so does Wallace, and both of you head up to your apartment. You open the door, smiling at your new boring space that you're obviously going to bedazzle with your decorative charm. "It's perfect!" You yell, dropping your boxes. "Glad you like it sis." Wallace smiles, gently placing your boxes on the floor. Both of you continue bringing boxes up until you drop the last two, panting heavily. "Okay.. and we're done.." You pant out, brushing your thighs off. "Good job y/n. I'll come back over tomorrow to help you unpack." He tells you, waving and leaving your apartment, closing the door behind him. As soon as he leaves, someone knocks on your door. You raised an eyebrow and answer the door, your eyes widening as you see who it is; Stephen Stills. "Oh hey y/n! It's uh.. been awhile." He says awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey Stephen. You're my neighbor I'm guessing?" You ask, crossing your arms and leaning against the doorframe. "Yeah. Just.. came by to introduce myself, but it seems I don't have to do that anymore." He grins, finally making eye contact with you. You and Stephen were in a band together in middle school and dated, which didn't last too long, and the two of you stopped talking afterwards. "I guess not. It was great seeing you Stephen. I'll see you around." You tell him, closing the door. Stephen Stills. Your neighbor. It shouldn't be too bad. He's not the worst. You go into your soon to be amazing bedroom and flop down on the bed, falling asleep. You wake up the next morning, and text Matthew your new address since you forgot to yesterday. You tell Wallace he doesn't need to come over to help you unpack, and he also told you he wasn't planning on coming anyways, despite telling you he was yesterday. Matthew volunteers to help, so you let him. He arrives in about 10 minutes and knocks on your door. You face lights up and you rush to the door, opening it. "Hey!" You say, inviting him inside. He looks around, his hands on his hips. "It's alright. Needs more decorations." You nod at his statement, agreeing greatly. "I know! It's so boring." You roll your eyes, walking over to a stack of boxes in the corner of your living room, most likely where you would put a Christmas tree when the time comes, which December is in about a week. You and Matthew unpack your belongings, chatting and also you yelling at him when he doesn't place something in the right spot. Once you two are finished, you look around, nodding and giving each other a high five, proud of your work. It's already late by the time you finished, and it's snowing outside, and it's also extremely cold. "Do you mind if I stay here tonight?" Matthew asks, your eyes widening at the question. You've never been able to have a boy stay over. Ever. And neither have you spent the night with a boy either. So why not? "Sure. I don't mind. But the only problem is I don't have a spare bedroom. Wallace only picked out small cheap apartments, so it makes sense why." You shrug. "I could always sleep on the sofa." He suggests, your eyes widening. "No! That's so mean! I feel bad." You frown a bit, Matthew chuckling. "If you really feel bad, we could sleep in your bed." Your face flushes red at the suggestion. You've never slept in the same bed as a boy before, only after the two of you fucked. "I.. I think that works." You say, forcing a smile. You have a feeling you're going to embarrass yourself in the same bed as him. You snore a lot, and you also need to cuddle something in order to fall asleep, so you're praying you don't grab him in your sleep. "Just.. let me change really quick." You walk into your bedroom, putting on a tight tank top and plaid baggy pajama pants. You for some reason wish Matthew had matching ones, but you two aren't dating, so it'd be weird to do that. Both of you climb into bed, your face red, praying nothing happens.

I think it's pretty damn obvious something's gonna happen😈