Saturday Partay

Warning(s)
Language
Drinking
Fighting

You didn't wake up until noon, exhausted from your week of school, but you were finally free; it's Saturday. You remembered you were invited to one of your friends' house for a party. She told you there'd be cute boys there, so you'd obviously have to go. You sit around until 6 o'clock, deciding it's time to get ready. You put on a f/c (favorite color) short silk dress, and matching pair of heels. You pick out a purse to go with it, putting your phone and a few other essentials into it and zipping it up. You sneak to the bathroom, doing your makeup and fixing your hair, climbing out your bedroom window and heading to her house. You enter, frat boys everywhere, along with girls hitting on them. You head into the kitchen, pouring yourself a cup of the alcoholic punch, walking up to a boy and dancing with him. You feel someone's eyes burning into your back, but you don't know who's, and neither do you care. You grind your body against the guy, him grinding back. Little did you know, Matthew was on a nearby sofa with his hipster demon chicks, glaring daggers at you and the guy. He crushed his cup out of pure anger and jealousy, clenching his teeth and getting rid of the demon chicks. You press your lips against his, wrapping your arms around his neck. This makes Matthew fucking furious. He gets up from his spot on the sofa, a horny couple quickly taking it. You continue to kiss the guy until Matthew pulls you away from him, punching the guy in the face, his teeth clenched the entire time. You watch him knock the dude unconscious in one blow, your eyes wide. Why did he do that? Is.. he jealous? Your eyes widen even more as you realize your thought was right; he is jealous. VERY, jealous. He looks at you, narrowing his eyes and grabbing your wrist, dragging you away from the crowd. "Matthew what are you doing?! Why'd you do that?!" You yell, squirming in his grasp, but failing miserably to escape. "I'm punishing you. Never do something like that infront of me ever again." He says seriously, dragging you into one of the bedrooms, a couple already hooking up in there. Matthew throws them out and locks the door, pushing you down onto the bed. "Are you actually doing this?!" You yell, contemplating if you should go along or not. "Hell yes I am." He says honestly, leaning down extremely close to your face. He's really about to do this. He's gonna fuck you at a party, in one of your friend's bedrooms.