Epilouge-Aisling's Letter

Dear Ási and Firínne,

I'm sorry. I jumped.

It was just too much with all of their deaths, but to say goodbye, let me tell you what I left out, or any innacuracies in Ellis's story. And then I'll say my final wishes.

One.

I was born of Fae, but my fate was switched with another's at birth.

Two.

The other was Ellis, and if you search hard enough, you can find Ellis somewhere. I don't know where, but they are still alive.

Three.

Ellis and Rinne were a form of lovers, she most likely left this out because it was unimportant, but they were very close, and often went on dates.

Four.

My father was not a war hero, or anything else. He was a king, but taken off his throne, he would only be a man.

Five.

Ási and Croí were not my friends from birth. We met when we were six, and hit it off from then.

Six.

I have no magic. That was a lie made up. There was never any magic in my blood.

Seven.

I was discarded because I was a defective Fae(no magic), not because my birth parents couldn't keep me.

Now for my final wishes.

I would like for Firínne to become the next queen. I have no children and no relatives, so I am able to pick anyone I wish. Firínne, You were there through it all, but if you don't want to become queen, I understand, and you can pick someone else.

Next, Ási. This isn't as important, but please go to my room and pick out anything you want(even my diary, I'm dead so it doesn't matter anyways). Also, if you pull out my favorite book, you'll find the room full of gifts from you and Croí, take all of them, pick the ones you want, and burn everything else in my room.

Finally, Ellis, If you are still alive, the hairpins you gave my big sister Rinne are useless now as both she and I are dead. So take them, and anything else you want, and I'll see you in the next life.

Love,

Aisling Ruasdoittr