Chapter 5

In the next morning, Yn woke up early because she has to take Jiwoon to the hospital today. Today the new doctor will check him. She gets up from the bed and went to the bathroom. After sometime she come outside and went to make breakfast.

Yn was almost done with the breakfast. She look at the time.

"Oh it's 7:58, Jiwoon wake up baby."

She shout from the kitchen. But Jiwoon didn't respond. She completed her work and went to the bedroom to wake him up. As she went inside she saw the best view of her life. A genuine smile come on her face. She saw Jiwoon is sleeping peacefully. She went near the bed and sit beside Jiwoon.

Yn caress his hair and kiss his forehead, then whisper to his ear softly

"Good morning Jiwoonaa. Wake up baby it's morning."

Jiwoon move from his place a little and hide himself in the blanket. Yn smile at him and started tickling him. Jiwoon laugh and look at her.

"Eomma, ahaha stop hehe."

He told Yn to stop while laughing. Yn Stop and Jiwoon sit on bed. Then Yn send him to the bathroom.

Yn was sitting on the sofa waiting for Jiwoon from past 40 mins. But he's still isn't come out from the bathroom yet. She feel worried for so she went to check him. As Yn open the door of the bathroom but she saw a different scene there.

Jiwoon was bathing in his cute little tub, which his Aapa baught for him before his birth

Jiwoon was bathing in his cute little tub, which his Aapa baught for him before his birth. From childhood Jiwoon only like to bath in that little tub. He was doing his job while singing. And Yn was looking at him with adoration because he's looking too cute.

"Bolala bolala Lachimolala, Jiwoonii molala, Eomma molala, laaaaaachiiiii molalalaalalal."

Yn laugh as Jiwoon sing that weird song loudly. Jiwoon look up at his mother who's laughing.

"Eomma why are you laughing?"

Jiwoon ask his mother being confused. Yn just shook her head and said.

"Nothing Mr.bathroom singer, now it's enough bathing we have to go hospital."