Chapter 1

So this is my new book, hope you all like it. English is not my first language so if you see any kind of mistakes then please Correct me.

This Book will contain 18+ Things and many more. If you have problem with that so please don't read.

No Hate for Any Character. This is full work of imagination.
Thank you 💜
***************************************
Daegu, 11:48 pm

At Night club, Everyone is enjoying, Dancing, loud music are playing

At Night club, Everyone is enjoying, Dancing, loud music are playing. Today is the 5th anniversary of this club and the club owner invited every rich people from Daegu. Even they arrange a big party.

Everyone was enjoying but suddenly the music got off. People look at the stage when they hear someone's voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention please."

The owner said through the mic looking at the people. They look at him confusingly.

"So, as you guys know that today is my Club's 5th anniversary and I'm very happy today. So enjoy the party without any hesitation."

The club owner said making everyone clap. He took a champagne glass from one waiter and said

"I would like to announce you that, My Bestfriend and the No.1 business tycoon of Korea The Kim Taehyung is here present today."

Everyone was shocked after hearing that The great business tycoon One and only Kim Taehyung is also in the Club. After announcing the music was again played in the club and people got busy in enjoying. But There's some who were busy in serving those people who were enjoying. And they're non other than the waiters and waitresses.

They don't have time to enjoy this things. Even if they want they can't. They're doing this all just for they're salary. Someone is doing this job to fulfill their family needs, someone is doing this job for their school fees, and Someone is doing this job to save Her child's life.

The Club owner come near to the bar and stood there next to his friend. He took two glasses of drinks and and offered one to his friend.

"So, are you enjoying Tae?"

The owner said sipping the drink the drink of his glass. But Taehyung just hummed in response while looking at somewhere or you can say Someone. The owner looks at the direction where Taehyung was looking at. He Smirk when he saw where his friend is looking. He sit on the counter and said while looking at Taehyung

"She's Hot, Right??"

And The club owner is not other than Our Billu I mean Min Yoongi😅