(you both start to walk out you are in font of him but close enough for him to reach you if he)

(as you two are walking you come across rooms of the people who live here 

cross,

blackberry, 

red,

dust,

killer,

horror,

fresh,

error,

mutt,

raspberry,

epic,

pup,

darkberry and that's all for now it seems for this hallway

 ( darkberry is a underfell and Reapertale mix his muiltiverse outcasted him to this one his powers are that of both however he is part reapers he is a special one his role was reincarnation before the out cast his job was to take the souls of those who died before the fate of there death and hive them a new life but after the new he is now the reaper of natural death it is neither painful nor peaceful meaning he can Help reaper and his brother with his job)

(As you and sans get to the end of the hallway you both come to a sudden halt when you both see a monster with a target glowing in front of there chest and black void like holes where the eye lights  should be and leaking a ink like substance out of his eye lights  should be he is twerlling a knife and isn't paying attention sans is quick to act and brings y/n to himself to dogs the knife that just flew past them)

??- sorry reflex it happens when I'm around new people especially humans I just get the sudden  urge  t o  k i l l  where I grown up it was fine but in the end I came out to be this so not so pleasant in the end.

You - don't you enjoy it here tho.  would you change the pass and have the possibility of not being here?

??- i do and No I wouldn't chance it

"whisper "

 especially since I T  can happen again 

" it seems like killer had the same thing happen to him as too me but how bad tho? And I can tell he is eager to kill my little fox the blood lust is practically radiating from him like one of the ferals but worst "

- lets go y/n we need to get to the kitchen remember?

"and get away from him before he gets any ideas"

You - okay lets go!

- bye . . . .?

??- its killer ill see you ,sooner or later,  

You - bye killer 

(you wave nerverosly)

"I motion For us to go the way killer came but I fallow close behind to ease your nerves and my own knowing that even with my back turned and my scenes on high that  I can protect myself and y/n my little fox of light in my life that gave me hope and happiness"

"as we walk we hear a commotion going on and when me and y/n near the area where its coming form we step in the doorway and see ...(A CLIFF HANGER) 

+-+ author notes -+-