Saurfang: " it doesn't need to be like that" making Sylvanas narrow her eyes and say " it's too late for that now. If they ever found out our little secret (that they killed their friends) would they ever serve us?"

Laffey... was ease-dropping on them and wondered what Sylvanas meant by their little secret. This only made Laffey more determined to snoop around and get to the bottom of this.

Meanwhile...

Ayanami and Naka were assigned to help out the Royal Navy on one of their escort missions. Escorting them from their parts of the waters all the way back to theirs.

When Ayanami and Naka were at dock. Naka just had to not subtly tease Ayanami. Brushing up against her, fur tail and all. Fluffy fluffy.

Ayanami just about had it with her. Grabbing Naka and pushing her into a nearby storage shed to give her a beating.

But from the looks and sounds of it...

Naka: " ahhh!" Or " oooohhhh!" Sounding like...(well if you ever watch Tracer from Overwatch and someone did some kind of moaning ahhhh animation). I tried to find the video but I can't find it, but it's from Coub? I dunno. I found one on Tracer Moan Coub.

Ayanami: " oh you like it rough huh?! I'll give you it rough!" Really punishing her.

While hearing some royal navy ship girls were whispering on what naughty things they think is going on in there...

Javelin overheard and miss saw some things. She... didn't have the courage to confront Ayanami about this. Well I mean... she's clearly busy. Javelin always thought that she was gonna be with Z23 but things change- Javelin thought as she left the scene without saying hello.

The next few days she contemplated hard about writing the letters she wanted. She felt a little guilty about what she saw and heard.

But with a little encouragement/ or more likely the power of really strong suggestion from Vanguard (how that conversation took place?)

Well I wouldn't really call it a conversation just that javelin was unable to keep her emotions and feels about it under tongue.

Blurting out how she felt to Vanguard who happened to come on by for inspection.

Vanguard scoffed and said " just write to them. And make sure you don't leave out any juicy details. I'm sure Z23 would appreciate it if you told her the truth instead of lies wouldn't she?"

Influencing Javelins decision and perception.

Javelin sent the letters she wanted. It took a lot of back and forth but she did it. She decided to go through with it. Writing on how she's been, questioning how are they and also asking what they've been up to.

She was happy with what she wrote in all of them. Expect for Z23's.

She felt like maybe she should know that maybe Ayanami is with someone else. Although she doesn't know all the details. She just saw another ship playfully teasing Ayanami and acting as if they were close/got some sort of relationship that implied something.

That ship was Naka. Little did Javelin know what she was witnessing was a misperception/interpretation. And this folks is where things.... You know... unfold.

Z23 received the letter and was well you could understand upset. But she kept telling herself that she should've expected something like this.

Z1: " ooo did she finally break your heart?" Teased. Seeing Z23 shout to her in German to don't even go there.

Z1 just smirked and said " hey, I'm actually gonna go down to America to deliver some supplies" surprising Z23.

Z1: " wanna come? I put in a request for you. Maybe get your mind off some things? Ja?" Making Z23 say " isn't something like that below us? And why now?" Thinking about other ships who could better do the supplies job. Since they do have a lot of submarines who can probably do much better than them in reaching the destination without much hassle from siren attacks/because they're stealthy. In addition, sail much faster in the below undercurrents. But also raising a big flag on why two very high ranking ships are just going to America to deliver some common goods.

" Ulrich saids that they picked up some kind of 'anomaly' or whatever by the states... so... we're actually.." Z1 lead on hearing Z23 finish " investigating" seeing Z1 nod.

Z23: " know anything more about it?" Wondering if Z1 knows more than she's letting on.

Z1 chuckled and said " look I just do as she saids, I really couldn't care or tell you what she wants with all the raided siren tech we collected." Being that obedient general of sorts. The type that Ulrich wants. Not wanting anyone smarter than her or more ambitious than her. Z1 was the perfect candidate, a ship who'll follow orders and not care of what she needs to do to achieve it.

Z23 suspected that the new tech Ulrich/IronBlood acquired from the sirens by raiding their facilities and stuff was at play. Since she knows recently their faction has been studying Siren tech and deconstructing/reconstructing trying to make modifications to it, supposedly to benefit IronBlood but... who knows..

" I'll go." Z23 said, feeling like there's something going on here and she needs to find out what. Also it'll be good to visit some old friends. Knowing Z1's reason is probably based on Ulrich's orders + to get to see Saratoga even though she doesn't really mind if she doesn't see her because Z1 is just like that.

Z1: " I bet it'll be such a big surprise for them huh?" Nudging her sis.

Z23: " yeah... let's just hope it's nothing." Hoping whatever Ulrich wants them to investigate is nothing.