~Employer~

"Hawks, have you found her?"

Lowering his hand from his mouth and nose he then presses his fingers against his earpiece.

~Hawks~

"(Sigh) that's a negative."

~Employer~

"I see. Then if that is the case, the mission is over. Return to us at once."

~Hawks~

"Copy that."

After saying that, Hawks lowers his hand from his ear and places Lady Nagant's earpiece into the pocket of his jacket. I'm doing so he looked up at the manhole and prepared himself to fly out. But as he was about to he then hears the sound of music coming from behind him. Hearing this, he couldn't help but to investigate. So turning around, he begins walking through the sewers towards the music. But as he did this the employer took notice.

~Employer~

"Hawks. What are you doing? Your mission is over return to us at once."

~Hawks~

"Yeah I know. But there's something down here."

~Employer~

"We didn't send you there to investigate. We sent you there to find out if Lady Nagant was still alive or not, what you have found out already. So obey your orders that were given to you."

~Hawks~

"All righ- (making static sound)"

~Employer~

Hello? Hawks? Do you copy?"

~Hawks~

"Sorry you're breaki- (static) up (static) I (static) can't (static) hear (static) you. (Static)"

~Employer~

"Hawks! Hawks!"

As Hawks takes his earpiece out of his ear, he turned it off and smacks as he places into his pocket.

~Hawks~

"Can't believe they fell for the fake static sound."

After that he continued making his way through the sewers. As he moved further and further into the sewers, the sound of the music came out clearer. Eventually he saw light coming out of a great from above which he also heard the music coming from. Making his way over to the great, he flaps his wings, lifting himself off the ground and up to the great which he hold on to. As he was holding on to the grave he would suddenly startled as a giant boot was then placed on the top of the great. Looking at the bottom of a boot, Hawks then heard Twice.

~Twice~

"Hey! Make sure you put that on right!"

After hearing Twice's voice he then hears Mr. Compress speak.

~Mr. Compress~

"I see that you're hard at work."

Mr. Compress saying this, Twice turns his head and looks over at him.

~Twice~

"Well if it isn't the Riddler man himself. What brings you down here?"

~Mr. Compress~

"Just hope for a little stroll that's all. And I can see everything's coming out as planned."

~Twice~

"Yeah, once all this is done Joker will give us the orders to move out."

~Mr. Compress~

"Speaking of Joker. Where is he?"

~Twice~

"I don't know? Maybe he's still torturing that that woman who tried killing him a couple weeks ago."

From hearing Twice say this, Hawks knew that he must have been talking about Lady Nagant.

~Mr. Compress~

"That poor woman. I could still hear her screams at."

~Twice~

"Yeah me too. That's why I have this music playing full blast so I don't hear her screams."

~Mr. Compress~

"Yes I noticed that."

While Twice and Mr. Compress continue chatting amongst one another. Hawks decided to drop back down to the sewers and make his way through the sewers and to eventually finding a sewer hatch. Flying up, he pushes it open and makes his way inside of a hallway. As he began walking through the hallway he noticed a metal door. Reaching out the handle he attempts to open it but as he twist the knob it seemed to be locked. So he backs up and pulls out his feather once again where he then jams it into the side of the door, where he then pushes it open, and entering a dark room which was now lit it up by the light from the hallway. Looking ahead his eyes widen and shock as he saw Lady Nagant hanging from the ceiling by her wrist with chains wrapped around them. Looking at her body he sees that she is bloody and bruised. So you quickly mixes with over to it and begins unchaining her.

~Hawks~

"Don't worry Tsutsumi. I'm going to get you out of here."

As he unchained her, he then placed her right arm around his shoulder and helped her up.

~Hawks~

"Come on. Let's get you out of here."

After saying this, Hawks turns around with Lady Nagant to face the door. But from doing so, he looked over at the door and saw Dabi standing in front of the doorway with a gun in his right hand.

~Dabi~

"Well, well looks like we got ourself an intruder. I hate Intruders."

Dabi raised his gun up and aimed directly at Hawks. as his finger began to press down onto the trigger, be soon fired directly action. But Hawks was quick to act by shielding him and Lady Nagant with his right wing. Have to doing this he then launched three of his feathers directly at Dabi which pierced through his shoulders and right leg independent against the wall of the hall. With this happening, Hawks quickly took this chance and ran out of the room with Lady Nagant. Running through the Halls, Dabi yelled out to them.

~Dabi~

"You think you can get out of here alive!? Think again you bastards!"

Eventually after running through the Halls, they arrive at the manhole which they've been jump in. But from splashing into the water of the sewers, Hawks then heard a loud roar. As he looks over his shoulder he sees water splashing towards him.

~Lady Nagant~

"Run."

From hearing Lady Nagant say this faintly, Hawks then lifted her off her feet and carried her in her arms as he then took flight and begin flying through the sewers while Spinner chased after them through the sewers. With Hawks flying as fast as he can, Spinner was catching up to them. But right before he could get any closer, Hawks saw the manhole he dropped in from. So flying right towards it he soon flys right through it, leaving the service in flight up into the air. But I'm doing so Spinner broke through the manhole and roared at Hawks as he flew away with Lady Nagant in his arms.

~To be continued~