AUTHOR's NOTE

Hello People, hope all of you are doing well.

Okay guys, many of you have pointed out that my work does not revolve around real life characters or like my main characters are too MARY SUE, to which I would like to clarify, YES, a big YES, they are.

These characters that I have made up are a perfect version of what I consider to be a Lead role. They are not real, nor are they meant to be real! All incidents, the way they behave is meant to promote my plotline solely. The day I will start writing about real characters is the day I will have to burn down my paradise called escape from reality guys.

So please please, take them in with a grain of salt. And at some point in time, you guys will also come to know why they acted the way they did, or would there have been a better way for them to react. Seriously! I don't know, I just know that this is the way I find my characters fun, this is the way I want to portray them. Childish, crazy, unreasonable, cowardice but brave at the same time, lazy, weird, Mary Sue, whatever you call them, I love them the way they are.

You guys are welcome to leave if you don't like my work, welcome to leave polite criticism on them, you guys are allowed to get frustrated and bald because of them, but not permitted to discredit any author with derogatory comments like 'Bullshit' & such, remember guys, we are amateur authors & you guys are reading our content for free! Do Not discourage all those budding young Authors on this platform, for they are just beginning their careers and putting out their unfinished work which they might not have ever shown anyone out in the social media just because they enjoy writing. Your one demeaning comment might discourage someone who could have gown into a great author and one day give you a story never seen before, might just quit at that point of time where you criticized their hardwork of many hours.

So I'm requesting you guys, please DO NOT discourage or judge any author in this platform so harshly. We are not professionals, and most of us doing the free content are just doing it for fun.

So, why so serious guys? ☹️