. ° . 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 . ° .

Start from the beginning

EX ;

☼

˚ · • . ° . ˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ RELATIONSHIPS AND BACKSTORY

FAMILY:
➸Bruno Giovanni (father)
➸ Josephine Giovanni (mother;deceased)
➸ Marley Giovanni (elder brother)
➸ Sophie Giovanni (daughter)
➸ Emelia Giovanni (sister-in-law)
➸ Jean Giovanni (nephew)

FRIENDS:
➸Emelia Giovanni
➸ Chris Hemsworth
➸ Norman Reedus
➸ Andrew Lincoln
➸ Chandler Riggs
➸ Scarlet Johnanson
➸ Tessa Thompson
➸ Mark Ruffalo
➸ Jeffery Dean Morgan
➸ Chris Evans
➸ Tom Holland
➸ Robert Downey Jr
➸ Tom Hiddleston
➸ Danai Gurira
➸ Scott Wilson [ RIP :( ]
➸ Elizabeth Olsen
➸ Jeremy Renner
➸ Benedict Cumberbatch

CLOSE FRIENDS:
➸ Tom Hiddleston
➸ Chris Hemsworth
➸ Emelia Giovanni
➸ Norman Reedus
➸ Jeffery Dean Morgan
➸ Andrew Lincoln

LOVE INTEREST:
➸ Tom Hiddleston

PETS:
➸ Grey tabby cat named Salt
➸ Tuxedo cat named Pepper

BACKSTORY:

➸ Rosie was born in a middle class family in Naples, her parents owned a restaurant and made a happy living. They were stable and had happy lives. Unfortunately when Rosie was very young, her mother got cancer and was unable to beat it. She died and after that, they started to lose their restaurant and her father got mixed up with some mafioso trying to earn some money. They struggled for a long time. Her brother went off to college leaving Rose and her father by themselves. Things were hard for a long time and her father was losing himself in crime and alcohol. While Rosie maintained the restaurant and trying to keep it afloat.

➸ As soon as she graduated high school, she moved to Rome to the college of her dreams which she had been saving up for. She wanted to be an architect so she started to major in that, and she got a minor in acting since that was her dream, she chose to minor in it because it was supposed to be a hobby at first. When she was twenty, she caught the attention of a popular modeling agency and they asked her to do some magazines for them. That was how Rosie's career started— it took off fast. She took on modeling and acting gigs, quickly becoming famous. She used her money to help out her father and soon, her brother decided to join her in an acting gig and he became famous as well.

➸ When Rosie was still in her early twenties, she met a man and fell in love with him. They got married but not long after, he cheated; while she was pregnant with his baby. The baby was born in July of 2016 (not long they started to film for Thor Ragnarok), she filed for divorce and was able to take everything and have full custody of the baby which her ex-husband didn't seem interested in. It was hard raising the girl on her own, but she had many friends and family.

MCU MOVIES/SHOWS CAST IN :

" The Avengers "

" Thor: The Dark World "

" Thor Ragnarok "

" Avengers Infinity War "

" Avengers Endgame "

" Loki Series "