When you ware their clothes.

Tom

You walked down to the common room in his hoodie. He saw you and immediately got turned on but didnt show it. He acted like he was annoyed. He pulled you onto his lap.
"Wareing my clothes again Princess" he whisperd in your ear. He pushed you down onto his bulge. You gasped.
"See what your doing to me?" You nodded.
"My dorm now" you jumped up and ran to his dorm him following.

Matteo

You were in his dorm wareing his joggers and T-shirt. He came back from class and as soon as he saw you he smirked. He kicked off his shoes and jumped ontop of you.
"I love seeing you in my clothes Princess" he started kissing your neck. You let out a little moan. He smirked and kissed your lips.
"I suggest you take them off before I rip them off." 😏😏😏

Draco

You were in his dorm while he was at Quidditch practice. You were sat in your panties and his T-shirt. He walked in and stopped dead in his tracks.
"Looking good Princess" he walked over to you while taking off his top. He sat next to you and brought you into his lap so you were straddling him.
"You look like a f*cking godess right now" he said moving his hands up and down your thighs. He kissed you and umm.....😏😏😏😏😏

Blaise

You were in the great hall in his hoodie with Daphne. He walked in and sat next to you.
"Did I say you can ware my clothes darling" he whisperd in your ear.
"No but I did it anyway" you responded.
He smirked and placed his hand on your thigh. He slowly made his way up.
"Not here" you said. He picked you up and took you to his dorm. 😏😏😏

Theodore

You were sat in the library in his T-shirt and your shorts. He walked up to you and immediately placed his hand on your thigh.
"Who's T-shirt is that Baby"
"Oh just my dashing boyfriends"
"Tell me about him"
"Well hes handsome, charming and really annoying" he slapped your inner thigh.
"You little tease" he grabbed your neck and started kissing you. Ya'll did it in the library with alot of people and probs got caught.

Enzo

You and Enzo were chillin in his dorm. You walked over to the dresser and took out his hoodie. You pulled it over your head and cuddled up to him.
"Taking my clothes baby"
"Yep" you said confidently. He started rubbing your thigh and them pulled you up to straddle him. He started to kiss your neck.
"You always look so perfect in my clothes baby" 😏😏😏