I hate to admit - Bang Chan

What if Chan is the bully of your school and intercepts you after your last period?

YOUR POV:

Finally, the bell rang to finish the last period, or rather my detention. My teacher forced me because I forgot my homework for the third time in a row. Why? I lost my will to live a long time ago, now I am just trying to survive.

Tiredly I packed my bag and left the classroom as the last student. The halls were silent and empty, no students were here anymore. They stormed out of the classroom after detention. Before I was going to leave school, i went to my locker with the number 143 on it. I put my books into it quickly and began walking to the exit.

But before I reached the exit, hands grabbed my shoulders and slammed me against the wall.

"Well, well, well. There you are looser! I was looking for you", I heard a person say with a strong australian accent. I looked up to see who it was. When I saw him, my heart skipped a beat.

No no no, not Chan! He is the reason for loosing my will to fight. I tried immediately to get away from him but his grip got tighter. "A a ahh, you are not going anywhere. You are coming with me", he said in a threatening voice. "You see that empty classroom over there? That's our destination."

I panicked while thinking about being alone in a room with Chan. I wanted to scream but Chan reacted fastly and put one hand over my mouth. "You better not yell... who am I kidding, even if you did yell; trust me these teachers wouldn't help you at all. They don't even care. You better believe that there's no hope. Now c'mon!"

He chuckled and grabbed my arm to drag me behind him. Under no circumstances I wanted into this classroom and especially not with Chan. I tried to defend myself, till I managed to cling to the door frame. "Go inside now!" he said while he was pulling me violently, so that I couldn't hold myself anymore. As soon as I got in, Chan locked the door immediately.

I looked around; this was an old classroom that was rarely used and was located at the end of the school building. Again I felt Chan's grip around my arm. I instantly tried to free my arm from his grip, but it was useless. Then I tried again, now I wanted to let myself fall on the floor, while doing jerky moves..

Chan's patience was nearly gone. He wrapped his arm harshly around my waist, while his other hand pulled my hair. My back was against his chest, again he pulled my hair, so my head lied on his chest. "Stop struggling! You know, you're too weak, pathetic to fight me. So just- AISH STOP IT", he sizzled in my ear.

Goose bumps spread trough my hole body and I began to cry "Please, let me go, please!" But Chan just laughed "Aww, you're pleading now, that's adorable." His grip loosened, but before I could get away from him, he slammed me against the wall. Chan's hand was around my throat, while he looked deeply into my eyes.

His grip wasn't too tight, but I felt that I was getting significantly less oxygen. My hands rushed to my throat immediately, trying to loosen his grip. However it was useless. I began to panic, so my breath became faster.

Full of desperation, I looked around the room to avoid more eye contact. Suddenly Chan pulled something out of his pocket which got my attention. It was a syringe. NO! If he injects me with THAT, then I have no chance! I instantly started screaming and tried to free myself, but I was going to faint soon caused by the lack of oxygen.

"Do not scream, never scream when you're with me again, understood? Now look at you, my hand around your throat, your eyes desperately pleading. It's hilarious. So if you're done struggling, I'm just going to put this in your neck and-"

Ouch! Shit! With a yank the needle was in my neck and this substance got slowly into my body. "Just like that, don't fight it, it's not gonna help. Just relax and go to sleep", he said with a calm voice. He released his grip so that I fell on the ground. I gasped, my eye limbs got heavier and my vision became more and more unclear.

Chan leaned over me and whispered "Yeah you're starting to pass out. Is the drugs or is it the lack of oxygen from me choking you?" He laughed. I tried so hard to fight it. Panic came again over me and I used my last energy for screaming, but Chan put his hand on my mouth. "Shh, just drift off to sleep, you can panic or whatever when you wake up. I'll see you in the morning, looser."

That was the last thing I heard before I gave up and my vision went black.

_______________________________________

(847 words)

This was a really random idea :)

Byee