First time W.A[Smut]

Start from the beginning

"Because you're both my friends! And sexual needs are very real, whenever you're sleeping I start-"

"No! No, no I don't need that image in my head."

The blond shrugged but patted her shoulder. "Fair enough, but like I said. I can help you, just let me know and I'll leave"

Not speaking anymore, Wednesday went back to her desk. Sitting down and trying to get back to writing..

But she couldn't, not when all her thoughts were full of her boyfriend and his handsome face, or his nice smile, maybe even the muscles he kept under that shirt..

'No! No absolutely not, resist your urges. Don't be an animal' Wednesday's eyes flickered over to Enid. "No offense.."

"Huh?"

"Nothing"

Doing her best to ignore the thoughts of her lover, Wednesday glared at the type-writer and tried to let her creativity flow out through her fingers.

Which didn't work at all, sighing, she gave the wolf-girl another glance. Debating on whether or not to take her offer.

Rubbing the bridge of her nose, Wednesday stood up. "..Fine"

"Oh I'm sorry I couldn't hear you" Enid was giddy, clasping her hands together in joy. Waiting for Wednesday to say it again.

"I said fine" Wanting to push her luck some more, Enid grinned. "What did you say-"

"Say that again and I'll make sure you never transform again"

"Sorry!"

Enid got up, grabbing her phone and slipping her shoes on. "Okay, so I'll leave you two here and come back when you guys finish up. Alright?"

After making sure that she had everything she would need, the joyful girl opened the door. "I wish you two luck!" And with that, she left Wednesday alone with her hormones.

Back in the present with Y/N and Wednesday..

Seated in her boyfriends lap, Wednesday moaned as his tongue explored her mouth. Her own hands squeezing his shoulders to keep herself steady.

Pulling away from the kiss with a wet-pop, Y/N rested his forehead against hers. "You taste pretty good"

Suppressing the blush that wanted to break out on her cheeks, Wednesday stared into his eyes. "And you taste better"

Going right back into the kiss, the lovers couldn't help themselves. Their hands eagerly roaming each others bodies.

Eventually Y'N's hand found her rear, giving it a gentle squeeze. Earning a moan from the girl.

While never being self conscious about her body before, now that she and her boyfriend were exploring each other she felt a small amount of dissatisfaction with how small she was. 

But obviously he didn't share the same sentiment as he softly toyed with the flesh. Letting his fingers dig into Wednesday's behind.

Needing to get their breath, the two pulled away again. Slightly panting with red faces, not wanting to be left behind. Wednesday's hand snaked down to his abdomen, letting her fingers run over the muscles she felt.

"You're so strong.." She said softly, her black-eyes staring into Y'N's warm brown ones.

Giving Wednesday another squeeze, Y/N shifted his head so he could press deep kisses to her neck. Enjoying the way she mewled from the kiss.