0:17

Jemila King
Point Of View:
Kentrell House
Three months later...

After we fix our problems with Ben and Brianna everyone has been calm and just vining with each other. That's all Kentrell wanted to happen he didn't like the drama between his brothers even though Brianna didn't talk he just hi and bye to her for Ben. My baby went on tour even though I didn't want that to happen he just went back to healing.

"My man calling, "I said dancing having heard from him all day so be so happy when he is calling. Kanoni always hears her daddy's voice before she sleeps.

"Hey baby," I said sliming.

"Hey mamas, "Kentrell said leaning back.

"I miss you and my princess, "Kentrell says.

"We miss you too baby," I said.

"What are you doing at the house"He asked.

"The girls came over, "I said I saw Brianna roll her eyes and Kaycee came into the camera and waved.

"Okay mama," He says I just kept taking screenshots of him like he was so handsome.

"You told us to come over but you are on the phone with him, "Brianna said mugging me.

"Brianna please don't start, "I said walking away domf have time we just got back from being good.

"I'm just saying bitch be acting different," She says.

"Brianna what's your problem," Kaycee says pushing her back out of my face.

"First don't ever call me bitch in my house and are you mad my nigga call me why yours trying keep your hoe ass out the streets," I said she ran up but punched that bitch we started a fight all heard was Kaycee and Kentrell yelling.

"Ben your girl started again," Kentrell says finally Kaycee pulled me off I saw my daughter crying making me go over and pick her up.

"Mama sorry," I said kissing her cheek.

"I got something for you bitch" Brianna says.

"Yea I wanted your nigga and I'm taking him," She says leaving I knew it all along. Now Ben is hurt Kentrell warned him.

"Ma I'm coming night," Kentrell says hanging up.

💭
Vote
Comment