0:02

Nobody Pov
Baton Rouge

Jemila had a big plan for her parents but she wanted to be her own person not like how her parents trained her to be. Jemila loved Kentrell with her whole heart he become her peace she lost herself from the pain of her last relationship but when he came he changed everything for her. When she found out she was pregnant she was happy but her parents weren't packed all her clothes.

"Baby let me come with you" Jemila pleaded with me.

"Ma it's too dangerous for you at this time," Kentrell says.

"But you going be there out by yourself Ken don't need you to be out there getting hurt," Jemila says.

"I'm okay" Kentrell kissed her then left out the tent walking he was trying to get some more money for his girl and baby cause they both need it.

Kentrell didn't know a group of men was following but he wasn't paying enough attention shots went off he fell his eyes rolled back the last words he said were Jemila's name. Both lovers never knew this was their last time seeing each other.

Jemila waited all night for Kentrell to come back but he never did she knew Kentrell would never leave her like this or their baby. She prayed nothing hurt him.

Author~

💭
Vote
Comment