0:13

Jemila King
Point Of View
Home

"Baby don't run with food in your hand," I said sitting down and wrapping the last painting so happy done with everything my schedule was clear so I could spend time with Kentrell I missed him so much that I knew he probably overthinking.

"Mama sorry," Kanoni says sitting down.

"It's alright baby," I said my phone started ringing it was a random number.

"Hello," I said.

"You need to get your nigga" I heard who the hell is this.

"Who is this"I asked.

"It's Ben tell you don't speak to every again he over here telling me that Bro wants him and some shit but I know Bri ain't grimy like that this means he wants her so Jemila I'm telling end this relationship, "He says.

"Ben first Kentrell would never even try to mess with Bri he doesn't even like her maybe you should watch out for your girl," I said hanging up and calling Trell.

"Wassup ma, "He said with his eyes low looking at me.

"Hey baby Ben just call telling all types of bullshit," I said laughing Bri does this with all her niggas I know her so well.

"Man fuck him you have to let people see for themself 'cause not going to listen to anybody," He said.

"Well I want to see you," I said.

"Okay ma I'm coming bye tonight," He says.

"Okay be safe Kentrell," I said hanging up.

Author~

💭
Vote
Comment

Ben is delusional...