Continuing her task, you quickly zip through the forest and stop in a crowds of people and Pokémon. Everyone stops to look at the three of you as you pull Incineroar inside the building.

Announcer: *clears throat* Y/N L/N!! Is there a-

Y/N: I'm here! I'm here!

Gasping for air you quickly sign your name on the clip board and take a sip of water from the table. The announcer takes a sip of his coffee as he brings out a separate sign in sheet.

Announcer: Type?

Y/N: Electric.

Announcer: Gender?

Y/N: Female.

Announcer: Small, medium, or large?

Y/N: Uuuuuhhh....medium.

Announcer: Species? *sips coffee*

Y/N: Zeraora.

He quickly spat his coffee away from you, he looked behind you a notice that you had a mythical with you. She waved nicely as he look back at you with coffee all over his clothes.

Announcer: Um...my apologies...uh...she's not feral is she?

Y/N: No she's not. Why do you ask.

Announcer: Usually when someone has a mythical their a bit more feral than others.

Y/N: Oh no she's completely fine.

Announcer: Then if I could have a print of her hands please.

You grab Zeraora's hands and dip them in black ink and onto a page. She looks at her paws curiously infront of Incineroar. You continue signing paper work.

Incineroar: Don't do what I think your gonna do.

Zeraora licks her hand and immediately shakes with disgust in place. Incineroar looks at her like a disappointment mother.

Announcer: Cool! One more thing. Your match is right here right now.

Y/N: What?! Now?!

Announcer: Yep so why don't you start heading towards the lockers rooms l/n.

You quickly grab your two Pokémon and head towards the locker rooms. Inside you see many ferocious Pokémon and trainers talking to watching other. You sit in a corner with you two Pokémon before feeling uneasy.

Incineroar: You good?

Y/N: Who me? Yeah I'm fine. I actually don't know why I feel so jumpy? Hey were's Zeraora?

Incineroar: She was just here. Where the fuck...oh she's over there.

From a distance you could see Zeraora in a corner talking to other Pokémon. While she gladly greets them, they look at here with confusion like if she was a lost child. Eventually your named was called up. You pass through a hallway into a stadium full of people. Waking towards the ring one of the announcers start a random roll and mark the matches being placed.

Announcer: First match! The Darkest flame! INCINEROAR!!!

The crowd goes wild as they cheer on for her. The announcers pull another random piece of paper for the next Pokémon.

Announcer: And her opponent! Calm as the spring but as powerful as a raging storm! URSHIFU!!!

Y/N: Shit...

Incineroar: What? What does "shit" mean this time?

Y/N: I had no idea that we could go against Galar Region Pokémon. A water and fighting type.