Y/N: Nope.

Incineroar: I now acknowledge you as a person.

Zeraora: Is that good or bad?

Incineroar: It's a good thing.

Zeraora exciting zips around the room before hugging Incineroar.

Incineroar: Ok get off now.

You sit at the table with Blaze while Zeraora talks to Incineroar. She seems very cheerful and Incineroar looks less bothers this time.

Blaze: Who made these?

Y/N: My mom did. Why do you ask?

Blaze: Their delicious like, holy shit I could eat these all day. I think I might come over more just to learn from her.

Y/N: Glad you liked them.

Your phone began to ring on your pocket as you enjoyed your conversation with Blaze. You excuse yourself and walked outside answering the call.

???: Ay uh is this y/n l/n?

Y/N: That would be me.

???: Oh hey! About the form you sent a day or so back. You do know that your required to have two Pokémon to enter duos right.

Y/N: I'm aware of that yes.

???: Ok then, we're gonna need you to register your second Pokémon this afternoon if that's ok with you.

Y/N: Oh yeah I'll be there.

???: Great! Then we'll see you later.

Y/N: (I completely forgot that I signed for duos)

???: Oh and one more thing. Last time to register will be in two hours so don't be late or you'll be penalized.

The phone hangs up.

Y/N: Fuck! I completely forgot.

You rush inside the house and quicky announced the news to everyone. You along with Zeraora and Incineroar ran down the street to make it to the stadium.

???: Stop right there criminal scum!

Your path is blocked by a group of Team Rocket Grunts. Incineroar gets ready to fight them as they through out some Pokémon.

Grunt #1: Wait just one minute!

One of the Grunts alerts the group before running and slapping them all in the face.

Grunt #2: Hey what was that for?

Grunt#3: Seriously?!

Grunt #1: Look at who your messing with you idiots!

He points at Zeraora, still in her Team Rocket uniform.

Grunt #2 and #3: Oh crap.

Grunt #1: Were supposed to be on a our way with Team Skull and the others, not beating our own!

The Grunt bows done she points his hands in a calm and respectful manner.

Grunt #1: My apologies. My partners like to hang around certain parts of the island to rough up a couple loose thugs. You may continue with your journey championing trainer.

Y/N: Um.....ok then.

You continue to run towards the stadium. Fearing that you won't make it on time since it was on the other side of the island, Zeraora swiftly picked you and Incineroar up.

Zeraora: Wait....where's this stadium, master?

Y/N: Through this forest straight ahead.

Incineroar: Great I'm about to throw up.