Zac:

Friday:

I had to see her again.

I had listened to Tori and had waited till Friday to see her, but now I was desperate.

I knew I should really be supporting my sister, as she supports me all the time but I couldn't not until I understood why she didn't feel the same way I did.

I had driven down to her school and was now standing on the edge of the field. I watched as a pretty girl with curly brown hair walked over to my mate. Normally I would think about how hot she was but now, now I had a mate who was ten times as beautiful than any of the girls I had seen before, none of the others mattered.

The girl was now staring at me intently as she spoke to my mate, she turned her head slowly and I thought she was watching the game. Till her eyes landed on me, I desperately wanted to go over and take her fragile face in my hands and tell her we were mates and kiss her.

But I couldn't. She didn't have the right reaction, she was human so first I would have to explain werewolves to her but that could wait until I got to know her a little better.

Shaking my thoughts away I looked back over and saw she was no longer on the bench, she was running really fast down the pitch with the ball in her hands it looked like she was going for a touchdown, SHE DID IT!

Wow my mate was one good football player.

I stood to the side waiting for her to come over to the ready of the team and celebrate, but instead she started running towards the woods.

I was starting to get worried, why wasn't she joining her friends? I rushed over to the girl had been sitting with, "Koh, she is your friend right?" I asked.

"Um yeah she's one of my best friends, what is it to you?" The girl replied giving me a good hard look up and down.

"I was just wondering why she ran off" I told this sassy girl.

Confusion covered her face, "she ran off which way?" She asked me, and then muttered under her breathe "ah no this is not good"

I pointed in the direction of the woods and the girl took off, I couldn't just stand there while my mate could be in danger so I followed her.

"Go away! I can help her, she doesn't need you whoever you are!" The girl yelled at me exasperated as I ran next to her.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

The fire alarm started going off, so I focused by sensitive ears on mine and this girls heart beat so that I wouldn't have the pain of the extranet loud alarm.

"Did she not mention me to you? I'm Zac, Tori's brother" I asked

"I know who you are. She mentioned Tori but nothing about you" well that hurt, she didn't even care enough about me to talk about me to her friends.

Before I could dwell too much into this realisation, I heard a third heart beat and then "look!" The girl yelled at me, pointing to my mates body on the ground.

My heart jumped to my mouth. I felt like I was going to be sick. She looked so weak curled in a ball pale unconscious with tear lines down her face. I wanted to make her feel better, I didn't want her to cry when I saw the tears my chest hurt like someone was squeezing the life out my heart.

The girl walked over to my mate and rubbed the tears off her face, rubbing off the concealer there showing a round red swollen mark.

"Why is there a PUNCH mark on my mate?" I roared. Oh shit, my wolf just slipped out.

The girl turned and looked at me in shock, "you're a werewolf! I'm from dark moon pack, Alpha's daughter Becca's the name. If you are my friends mate you better take good care of her as if you don't I don't care who you are I will personally hunt you down and rip your throat out!" She growled at me.

"I'm Alpha of Blood claw pack, I will not hurt her in any way intentionally. I promise you that much" I told Becca emotions running into my voice as I lifted up my mate bridal style and started running back to get to the school infirmary.

Tingles. Tingles spread through my hands up my arms making my chest feel nice and warm, she was defiantly my mate.

"I hope you ripped out the throat of whoever punched her or else there blood will be on my hands" I growled.

***
I know this chapter is a little short I just thought you guys might want another taster of how he feels. I get at the moment she may come across a little weak but she will get stronger, I promise, it's just he found his mate and now he doesn't know what's happening so he is feeling a little helpless.

Comment and tell me what you think!