Episode 7- The King of Deaths

Ok. Hi guys, let's get back to the Oracle Chamber, when Mei was taken into the Chambers. And why Yu was feeling...depressed. I hope you enjoy.

**************************************

Yu nodded looked down to the ground, "Now I have to daughters which are practically useless", she said to herself, "Mum? What's wrong?", Mei asked in a manner of worry and confusion. "What of Ra? Can't we try her too? She's still a girl", Yu asked, ignoring what Mei said, "Sure we can", said Su. "You. Go get Princess Ra", said Yu to one of the guards there, "Yes, Your highness", he said and went towards the exit of the Oracle Chamber and headed towards Ra's Chamber. After a few minutes the guard came back with Ra, "Mum? You asked for me", she said, "Yes. Xiaomi. Take her in", she said, "Yes, Your Highness", she replied. They took Ra into the Chamber.

After a few minutes, they all came out. "We do not know what is wrong. She is an attacker with no POWER", they said. "How is that possible? Are you saying that none of my three daughters can be the goddess?", Yu said with a slight visibility of anger on the tone of her voice. "It's not like that your highness", said Xiaomi. "Then what is it like!", she bursted into rage. Yu was an attacker with the power of "Orion's Light". She was a hot tempered woman, who appeared kind and soft-hearted. She wasn't angry at Xiaomi, she was just angry at herself, and wanted to release the rage in her. Her arm began to glow red. She was about to strike Xiaomi, immediately, Jia appeared in front of her. She was glowing like before. Her eyes were glowing like lightning in the raining sky. She held her fist. The red light in Yu's arm began to flow like water towards Jia's arm.

Yu stopped glowing. She looked weak, and she fell to the ground. She wasn't unconscious. She was just weak. Then Jia stopped glowing. She came back to her senses and looked at the slightly pale woman in the floor which she called 'mother'. "Oh no! Mum! What's wrong?! What happened to you?! Who did this?!", she asked, as clueless as ever.

Yu mustered all the strength she had and said to the elders, "Check...her", "Ok, Your Highness", they all replied. They took the confused Jia into the Chamber of the Oracle and shut the doors. It took longer than usual. After ten minutes, they all came out. All the elders looked scared as if they had seen a ghost. Not the kind of ghost in the Spirit Realm. But Xiaomi looked more frightened than any of them.

"Your Highness?", Xiaomi called out to her. "What is it? *coughs* Did you find out her power?", she asked in desperation, "Yes, Your Highness", she replied. "I knew it *coughs* She took after me. She has Orion's Light", she said in a weak manner. "You are right, Your Highness. But at the same time, you are wrong", she replied. "What do you mean?", She asked. "It's really really bad", said Xiaomi, "Get to the point", she said tiredly, "Princess Jia is a Creator with...with...all the powers", she said. Yu turned to Xiaomi with fear and shock in her eyes "Wait does it mean that Jia is...", she said, then Xiaomi interrupted, "Yes. Princess Jia is...the descendant...of...The King of Deaths". "I'm oo confused. Who's the King of Deaths?", Jia asked herself

**************************************
Hey guys. Sorry for publishing late. I hope you loved this chapter. I'll try to create the next one. Please follow, vote, comment and PM me