Episode 4- Cheng's Transformation

Hi guys, now we've talked about Jia, it's time for Cheng.

**************************************
Cheng's Transformation:
Cheng was not actually as strong as he sounded. When he turned 18, he was meant to be awakened; but the dark oracle wouldn't accept. When he turned 22, he was finally accepted by the dark oracle. Cheng stepped into the chamber of the dark oracle to know his power and category. Of course it was the same as the Heaven realm's. After a few minutes, he came out with an emotionless sigh on his face. Wei Lee was also a Mind Reader, just like Xiaomi. He read through the dark oracle, "Our highness is a Zodiac being with the category of a Destroyer", said Lee. "Great", said Sang, he coughed heavily. "The coronation will be held tomorrow...I don't think I have much time left", he said, then left, "Congratulations, your highness", said Lee, bowing down to Cheng, "Hmm", he replied, then left.

THE NEXT DAY

It was the coronation day for the new King of the Demon Realm. Cheng was getting ready in his Chamber, then he heard a knock on the Chamber doors.

**************************************
"Who is it?", he asked, "Your Highness, It's Wei Lee, the Head Servant", he said with respect, behind the door, "Come in", he replied, "Thank you, your highness", he said, then opened the door and came in, "Your highness, it is time", he said, "I'll be right there", he said, "Ok", he said, then left. He left and followed Lee. Lee took him to the Dark Oracle Chamber where the King was. The king and Cheng stepped in together. Cheng was blindfolded.

Although he was blindfolded, he could hear his father saying some words which sounded like, "Hatred, Anger, Sadness, Guilt, Mercy, Love, all emotions shall be gone", "Hmm...This may take a while", said Cheng, after everything, Cheng came out with a bold and emotionless face, "Did it work?", Sang asked, "Ugh. Out of my way", said Cheng, then he shoved him, "It worked", Sang said with a smirk on his face.

**************************************
Yup, Cheng got his emotions removed. Sang made a blood promise with the ancient Demons of the Demon Realm, he said that when Cheng's emotions were removed, he would give his life to the Demons and he would re-unite with his daughter.
Thanks so much for reading. I know this Chapter was a little bit short, but I'll try making the next one shorter. Please follow me, vote, share, comment and PM me. Thanks..

-ARMY×BLINK Chelsea 💗🥺