Episode 1- The Goddess' History

Ok guys, this the first chapter. Here, I'll tell you how Ai Jia became the goddess of the heaven realm. ENJOY

**************************************
THE AI FAMILY'S HISTORY
Ai Jang (Ai Jia's dad) was the King of the heaven realm. He was a powerful and fearful man with a scar on his face. He always appeared to be stone-hearted. A curse was said to be laid on him by the Demon realm's King, Sang Jang. He was more feared that the King of the heaven realm. He laid a curse on Ai Jang because it was said that the heaven realm killed Sang Jang's daughter.

**************************************
You can notice that Ai Jang and Sang Jang had the same last name. The thing is that their names are actually switched with their first and last name. Yup, their names are Jang Ai and Jang Sang. Now you get it? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you're right, Jang Ai and Jang Sang are identical twins. Shocking, right. The truth is that they may be brothers of  the same blood, but they are actually two very different people. Jang Ai was actually kind-hearted, while Jang Sang was the actual opposite. He was cold-hearted and he could murder anyone brutally, just for the role of the King of the demon realm. Ai tried to talk to him, but that didn't work. When Ai went to talk to him, Sang used his sword  and slashed his face; leaving a scar on his face. Ai was tired and fed up of his brother's violence. They decided to break their bond. Yes, it was possible to do that. They decided to use the thread of the unsealed worm to break their bond. From there, they didn't share the same blood, as long as the thread was in their body.

**************************************
The curse was that, Jang Ai would die when he had his first daughter. He kept the secret from everyone. Ai Yu, Jang Ai's wife gave birth to a boy, luckily for him. She became pregnant again, and gave birth to a girl. Immediately the girl was delivered, Jang Ai died. The baby girl was named, Ai Jia. Ai Gin, Jia's elder brother died in the war when he was 16 years. He died at the war two years before he was crowned as the King of the heaven realm. When Jia turned 18, she was crowned the goddess of the heaven realm. Finally, her mum told her the story of her dad.

**************************************
That's all about the god realm, lets see how the demon realm's point of view is. If you've got any ideas, pm me or comment. The more you vote, the more inspired I get. By the way, pm me. I wanna tell you a little secret...Bye😈😈😈