(New dresses.... Just give me some old ones thats enough for me...)

He furrowed and came around and sat on the driver seat and said...

"Unaku en pant shirt podrathula prachana Ila nu munadiye soliruntha intha route la vanthuruka matein la.... Paru ippo suthi ponum ithula one way vera u turn eh 2 km ponum .... Ena ponno nee.... "

(What kind of girl you are... You should have said this first that you are okay wearing my shirt and pants... I wouldn't have came through this route now I have to take a long way to my home as this was one way the next U turn was 2 km away..)

He shook his head and about to start the car and she held his hand which was on gear head... He looked at her who was starring at him with wide eyes...

He raised his brows in questioning manner....

"Unga dress naa epadi poda mudiyum....????...

Vera palaiya thuni lam ilaiya unga amma akka odathu.... "

( how can I wear your dresses?????

You would have old dresses of your sister or mother right..)

"En amma enaku 10 vayasu irukapove samikita poitanga... Enaku thangachi akka nu yarum ila "

(My mother went to God when I was 10 and I don't have sisters)

She feld bad for asking him thinking that she would have made him sad by remembering about his late mother... That was also distrubed when he snapped his fingers in front of her.... She looked at him... He said...

"Ipo erangureingala madam.... "

(Would you get down now madam..)

She shook her head... He asked

"Ipo ena???

(now what???)

" Enalam ula vida matanga.... Nenga ena vangi kuduthalum enaku saritha.... Unga kuda ena kootitu pona unga mariyatha koranjidum.... "

(They won't allow me inside... I am okay with what ever you buy.... Don't degrade yourself by taking me with you please....)

She said without looking at him remembering that day when she entered in such shop and they throwed her out and said hurtful words she was ashamed of herself even thinking about that day made her feel ashamed and unsettling..... Again his voice pulled her out of the past..

"Yar vida matanga nu nanum pakurein... Nee erangu vaa polam... And enaku ponungaluku thuni eduthu lam palakame ila.... Vaa unaku pudichatha eduthuko... "

(Let me see who won't let you in... Get down let's go... And I am not used to buying women's dresses so come and take what ever you like...)

She wasn't convinced yet... She looked at him gathering some courage she spoke...

"Unga vetla vela pakka poravaluku ethuku gha puthu thuni lam..... Palaiya thuni engaiyachu road side kedaikum anga vangikalam.... "

(Your house maid don't need new dresses.... There would be some roadside shops that sells old dresses we will buy there...)

He signed and pinched in between his brows.....he spoke..

"Na oru businessman en vetuku neraiya periya edathu guest lam vara vaipiruku apo en vetu maid palaiya dress potruka kudathu...."

(I am a business man and many high profile guest may come to my home and I don't want them see my house maid wearing old clothes...)

She was about to back answer him... He didn't gave her the chance he continued...

"Ipo nee varala ingaiye eraki vitutu naa kelambiduvein... Epadi vasathi...ingaiye eraki vitrava... Huhhh?? "

(Are you coming now or not... Or else I will leave you here itself... What say.... Should I leave you here huhhh????)

He asked her raising one brows ... She shook her head vigorously as no... And immediately turned to the side to come out but she doesn't know how to open the car door.. Seeing her struggling.. He got down and came to her side to help her opening also he taught her once again how to open and close the door she noted it keenly...

They moved towards the shop she was hesitant to step inside and looked at him with pleading eyes hoping he will show some mercy on her also thought of running back.....but One glare from him is enough for her to take back that idea and entered inside with him walking beside him guarding her....

Without his knowledge he became her protection... Seeing him no one dared to stop her as it was one of his shop... Yeah that building belongs to him and that shop owner rented that place so all the workers there know who he was.... So they behaved more politely with her which shocked her to the core... Devaki was overwhelmed with lot of emotions...

She knows she was getting this special treatment because of the man accompanied her.... What more intersting was he wasn't walking in front of her to show the power.. He was walking behind letting her take the step on her own with the new found confidence because she knows he was behind her to back up her... That gave her huge strength....

May be entering inside a textile shop wasn't that much courageous thing but for her it is huge... She didn't even imagined such day would come in her life that she would enter into such shops without the fear of the people there look down up at her and dragging her out....

She selected one thavani... That was more simple... It was him who encouraged in fact forced her to take more sets even he brought her some Chudithars... He took the readymade ones and payed for all those they brought...... Others will deliver to his home after stitching to her fitting size...

They were on the way to his home again there was silence no one spoke but she was peaking and stealing glances at him... She was battling inside to ask him that which was bothering her.... Sensing her turmoil he spoke without looking at her...

"Nee ena yosikura nu enaku therium....enakum athukana bathil theriyathu un edathula vera yarachu irunthuruntha ipadiye tha nadanthurukuma nu ena nane ketukitein.. The answer is no... En nu therila nanum kolambipoi tha irukein..... Ipo nee ketu inum ena kolapa pathina inaigaye eraki vitruvein so amaithiya va.... Ethum kekatha..... "

(I know what you are thinking.... And I don't have an answer for that... If I ask myself that would I done the same if someone else was in your place....the answer is no... I don't know why is that and I am more confused about that already.... If you ask me same thing again and confuse me more I will leave you here itself... So be silent  and don't ask anything...)

She zipped her mouth and pouted at him then again looked at the road and mumbled herself..

"Avuna eraki vitruvein nu sola vendiyathu..... "

(Every time talks about leaving.... 😒)

She twitched her lips and looked out through the window... His lips stretched up lightly as he heard her words and drove to  his house...

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter....

Do let me know your thoughts...

Please do vote and comment...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤