Chapter 15-- END!?

Jungkook's POV

The question he asked took my breathe away for a second, my brain and heart starting fighting against each other, Heart was saying that-- Proud of you my son! You just completed my wish of making Y/n officially mine, now as you have already said she will be the perfect match and our family will be soo beautiful,, woahh I'm soo excitedd!! Whereas the Brain is on the opposite side -- No Jungkook you can't use her just for your feelings which are also not confirmed by her side as well, it can be attraction towards her?? And Jun is just a kid he can get attracted to Y/n, she is a princess. Everybody can fall in love with her personality, and also you can't forget Leena, she has done so many things for Jun for you as well. You should be practical in this case and just not support Jun right away. I'm getting super confuse right now how am I suppose to answer this? what am I suppose to answer? Everybody in this hall is astonished by the request my son has made. I will have to handle this situation right now or else things will be complicated for both Y/n and me, which I never ever want in my life.

Me: Jun, l-let's first cut the cake and then we will talk about your wish okay?

Jun: B-but Appa---

Leena: JUN! you should listen to your Appa baby! (she said while holding him up in her arms)

Me: Hey everyone please move towards the main hall for cake cutting ceremony. (He announced)

//Definitely I'm still processing what Jun has asked?? My God! This- this was something totally unexpected!! I don't even know how to even respond or even think about this, I swear I never looked at Mr. Jeon in that way, it's just, it's just I got connected with Jun, but isn't he already married? and why Jun said he wants Mom in his life? Damn this is so confusing!!! Even though I don't like Leena but looking at her I'm feeling sad, I never wanted to become a third-wheel in somebody else life! Mr. Jeon's condition is same as me. God!!! What is this!??? I-I can't---//

Leena: What the heck was that huhh?? Don't you dare to ask this rubbish question again you get that?? Don't forget, Jungkook is MIN-------(she was whispering in his ears which got unnoticed by everyone because the situation was something that everyone was full shocked and looking here and there gossiping and leaving towards the main hall which was just few steps away from there but...)  

Jun: STOP IT AUNTYY!! (He shouted his lungs out making everyone look at him again in shock, he gradually brought his courage and started hitting Leena to get out from her tight grip and he successfully did got out from her grip and ran towards Y/n and concealed himself behind her dress shivering badly.)

Y/n: W-what happened baby? H-heyy shushhh.... (she got panicked along with Jungkook and Tae who rushed towards him, she quickly picked him up in her arms and held Jun close to her chest and started taking calm and slow breathes while whispering sweet words near his ears, her fast heartbeat and sweaty face was telling everything how much special this kid is for her. Taehyung announced everyone to leave them for a while to give privacy, Yeonjun too patted Y/n's head giving her warmth and smiled looking at them and gave a nod to Taehyung before leaving from there as well)

Me: J-jun baby! w-what happened?? p-please don't cry.. I-I can't see you c-crying p-please!!! (He was feeling miserable, this condition of Jun was making him scared because Jun was getting better from past few weeks! And now suddenly this low state of Jun made him scared as hell)

Tae: Jungkook! Please calm down! If you are going to behave like this then how you are going to handle Jun huh!? I can assume what might have happened, God demit!!! Only I know how much I am controlling myself! Shit I should have revealed everything to you! It's all my fault!! (He furiously went towards Leena and forcefully taking her out of the hall)