Chapter 3

Jungkook's pov

I reached home with Jun sleeping peacefully in my arms, I met with the sight of Leena talking with someone on phone while laughing. I decided not to disturb her and went to my room, I placed him carefully on my bed and kissed his forehead before heading out of the room.

Me and Leena were never in love with each other but one day I decided to ask her out for Jun's happiness, as she is my business partner and I like her professionalism, she surprisingly agreed but from the start I told her about my feelings sincerely that I don't feel anything for her, it will take time and I'm doing this for Jun. I'm kind of cold I don't show my emotions that much but it is not like the other ff's cold jerk it's just whenever I feel comfortable with anyone I show my emotions more to them. I don't feel that comfortable with Leena so I'm cold towards her because I want sincere relationships from others. But today I was also shocked with my behavior like how fast Miss Y/n made me comfortable with her talks. She has that kind of personality that can make someone fall for her like how Jun got close with her. While I was thinking about her I flinched lightly when someone back hugged me and it was none other than Leena, I broke the hug feeling uncomfortable with her presence.

Leena: Jungkook why you took so long I missed you.

Jungkook: sorry I met someone today and Jun was not ready to leave her early so we spent a little more time with her. (Jungkook replied to her sincerely but coldness was still there in his voice)

Leena: her???

Jungkook: Yea her name is Miss Y----

//He got cut by Jun who came running towards him and hugged his legs before saying//

Jun: Appa‼‼...... Why did you l-left me in the room alone! I-I got scared.

// Jungkook was about to pick the boy but Leena swiftly picked him first//

Leena: Baby now you are a big boy and big boys don't get scare from small things. (She said while pinching his cheeks)

Jungkook: it's okay he is still a kid.

Leena: Yeah Kook I understand but still he is now 4 years old and gonna turn 5 soon, he should start behaving like a good boy now and his friends might make fun of him that he still is a Papa's Boy.

Jungkook: Yeah I understand but---- He stopped for a second before taking Jun in his arms and continued, Jun baby Appa is sorry hm! You might be hungry na? You go first Appa is coming in a second okay?

//Jun was looking down all the time suppressing his tears and nodded leaving them alone.//

Jungkook: Leena please firstly correct your tone in front of Jun because he is still a kid after all and we can't expect him to be normal when we both know what he is going through, don't forget what the doctor has said he needs us! He needs a motherly figure more! So I expect you to behave like one. (His tone does contain the sternness which can make anyone scared from him)

Leena: Y-yeah Jungkook, I'm sorry I was just worried for his future. (She replied and Jungkook nodded in respond and left her alone in the kitchen to which she rolled her eyes)

Author's Pov

Jungkook dropped Jun to school and went to his office.

Well one mistake Jungkook did was to trust someone just by looking at their professionalism, Leena is maybe good in office works but her personality is totally opposite of what she shows, the main reason of her accepting his proposal was his Handsomeness and His money, even though she is also rich but not as much as Jungkook is. She just fell for his looks and forget to do the main work she was kind of appointed to. But the most hateful thing about her is the way she treats the little baby boy, Jun wasn't like this quiet and easily getting scared type of but She made him, because Jungkook used to give more attention to Jun not to her so being jealous she started threatening the poor child. Leena through her word play made a very bad impact on the mental health of Jun, she started blackmailing him by saying,

Just wait and watch how I will snatch away your only father from you...

I'm not your mother eww don't call me that, gosh in this young age I will have to take care of you like a maid? Naah..

Jun behave or else you want me to use force on you huh??

These things can obviously create a bad impact on the boy who was just 3 years old at that time and listening to the continuous nagging and hatred from the past 7-8 months made his mental health unstable. Jun didn't even celebrate his birthday with the cheerfulness which used to be present inside him rent free. On the other hand Y/n who is totally new to this city, just came yesterday night with her dog. Unknowingly she made a special bond with Jun in just a blink of time. Will she be able to provide the motherly love to Jun which he always wanted so badly?? Will she be able to win against Leena or will she lose???

To Be Continued!