Chapter 8

Author's Pov

In the whole room only 2 people's voices can be heard. One who is crying his heart out and the other being a father figure trying his best to calm down his son.

Jungkook: Jun baby you are strong boy right? Why are you crying please stop crying my boy! Appa is getting hurt baby, please stop crying now.

Jun didn't reply but kept crying in his father's embrace repeating 2 words again and again.

"My fault"

Definitely it was difficult for Jungkook to understand his muffin voice but after sometime he heard low snores from the little one means he slept while crying... Jungkook sighed and picked his boy and carefully placed him on couch and covered his body with blanket and patted his head to help him sleep peacefully. He stood up and went towards the bed where the petite figure was sleeping not aware of anything around her. He touched her forehead softly not to disturb her sleep by any chance and found her still burning hot. He folded his sleeves upward till his elbows and opened first two buttons of shirt and quickly went to prepare cold water and handkerchief for her...

...........................................

...........................................

...........................................

...........................................

...........................................

...........................................

...........................................

...........................................

Ahem

Flashback 5 hours ago.....

Y/n's Pov

Right now I'm planning to give chocolate to Jun in lunch time, I have also written "sorry" even though I don't know my mistake hehe. Mr. Jeon will also come to pick him up around lunch time so should I buy something for him too?? Yeah I guess :)

Okay so I bought another chocolate for him too. It is gonna be lunch period in 10-15 minutes let me just wait outside his class.

Time Skip

Min Jun: Thank you for the chocolate, and this is for you.

Me: uh? why are you giving me this? (she asked being confused, why is he giving his tiffin box to her?)

Min Jun: I-I want to share my lunch with you. (She smiled watching him being shy)

Me: Okay Junie.. but firstly I want to ask something.

Min Jun: Huh? w-what?? (He asked her showing his cute innocent face)

Me: Hm, so in morning why did you ignored me pretty boi?? (She asked showing her sad face to her)

Min Jun (looked down and replied in tiny): I didn't liked that morning Hyung he was sho naughty and disrespectful towards you! But it's good that he said sorry in the end. 

Whattt... That means he was jealous? The heckk!! How come he got this much brain in this much small age??? God!! What's with the father son duo always ready to give me heart attack!!

Me: H-how do you know about this naughty thing??

Min Jun: Appa always told me how to behave in front of elders so I know. (He gave her his adorable smile)

Me: Soo that means just for this reason you ignored me??? Waee?? What was your Y/niee fault when she is thisss much beautifull.. (she completed her sentence with a pout, sounding same like a 5 years old kid complaining for snatching her precious phone)