Chapter 4

Y/n's Pov

Well I'm tired now, but still my first day's morning did went pretty well hmm and Jun was so cute gosh I just wanted to pinch his chubby cheeks. But there was something else as a teacher I can understand the feelings of the children very well that's why I felt something off with Jun or maybe I'm just overthinking? Right now I'm getting ready, I wore a beautiful outfit which is perfect. So let me tell you in brief what I have to do, I'm appointed as a Mentor for teenage students as we all know, now-a-days teens are not following the right path, I just want them to firstly focus on their studies then they can do whatever they want but not too extreme as well. Even I will say the same thing to my future baby that they can have fun and all but there should be a limit to it and they must study too. So I'm ready to go, firstly I will have to leave Yeon to my aunt's house then will go to school.

Y/n's outfit for the curious readers :)

TIME SKIP

I reached on time, waah it's really beautiful of they have a very pretty garden as well, kids are playing games and their cute giggles and shouting is lighting up my mood, I then went inside but wait where is the principal's office. Let me just ask someone.

Y/n: Excuse me Miss!

???: Yeah?

Y/n: actually I'm new here. Can you please tell me where the principal's office is?

??? : Ohh. Sure why not!

Y/n: Thank you!

??? : Btw are you the new mentor?

Y/n: Yeah! How do you know?

??? : There was an announcement yesterday so that's why I just guessed! Btw I'm Sakura teacher of kinder garden students! (She said while a beautiful smile)

Y/n: I'm Y/n. (she smiled back and soon they reached the principal office while chit chatting)

Sakura: It's really nice to meet you Miss Y/n. (she said bowing)

Y/n: Aish please stop the formality just call me Y/n (she said while hugging her and then went inside.)

Inside Principal's office

Y/n: Good morning sir!

Principal: Oh! Good morning Miss Y/n, please have a seat.

Principal: So now for today you just have one lecture with the students and after that you are free so you can look around to get comfortable with the new environment.

Y/n: Okay sir! Thank you (she bowed)

Time skip to Y/n's session.....

All: Good morning Ma'am!

Y/n: Good morning to everyone! Please sit down. (They did as she said)

Y/n: So before we start our session, I just want to deliver some few things regarding myself. So firstly let's not make it boring okay (she said in a cheerful way to which every student laugh and cheered back).