Chapter 114: The inverted color of the world

On the day of the Star Cup final, the sky was overcast, and the heavy clouds hung low, which was full of oppression.

The snow began on the steps outside the venue and continued to spread to the wide plaza in front of the Rubik's Cube Art Museum, where the finals will be held.

The competition side set up a row of ticket gates outside the main entrance of the main hall, five or six ticket inspectors quickly passed the tickets, and the spectators lined up in two rows stood in the heavy snow with umbrellas and entered the venue in an orderly manner.

Guan Tong was holding five rows of tickets, and as soon as he entered the venue, he was so crowded that he almost dropped his mobile phone.

The pink-haired boy hissed with palpitations, and then waved at the live camera after standing firm, and said with a hearty smile: "Okay, I'm in, I can't take pictures inside, so let's go live first!" ”

As soon as Guan Tong turned off the live broadcast amid the envy of fans, he was pushed and shoved into the internal seats by the crowd beside him.

Guan Tong followed the crowd passively, until he was about to lose his breath, and all the people huddled together suddenly dispersed, just because they crossed a gate, and the scene in front of them suddenly became brighter.

The huge arched arena is arranged with nearly 10,000 seats arranged according to the curvature of the walls.

The wide stage is recessed downwards in the center of the arena, with auditoriums on the left, right and opposite sides.

At this moment, the stage is full of competition staff who set up the venue and lights, and the contestants' works have not yet been pushed.

There were exclamations all around.

The extremely high open ceiling made Guan Tong can't help but look up and be stunned, "It's so high..."

The ceiling of an art gallery like this seems to be very high all the time, and it seems to be very open.

Guan Tong followed the seat number to find the fifth row of 01 seats, and saw that the sides were already full of people.

Fang Xiaofeng and Liu Hao sat together, and they couldn't help but smile and say hello after seeing Guan Tong's iconic pink hair.

"It's Guan Tong, right?" Liu Hao grinned, "I've seen the variety show you and You Mian appear on." ”

Guan Tong's eyes widened in surprise, "You also know You Mian?"

Liu Hao grabbed Fang Xiaofeng's shoulders beside him, lifted his heavy black-framed glasses, and said, "I am You Mian's senior brother, he is You Mian's direct junior, and they are all A-majors." ”

Guan Tong sighed when he heard this, "High-achieving students! ”

"Excuse me..."

A female voice suddenly sounded from behind her, and Guan Tong immediately put away the leg that had accidentally been placed in the aisle.

As soon as Guan Tong turned his head, he saw a short-haired young lady dressed in a very punk rock dress chewing gum and holding a drawing board in her arms, so she bent down from his side and walked into the seat inside.

Qu Miao sat next to Fang Xiaofeng and put her hand on his shoulder, smiling cutely and chicly, "There are so many people!" You came before me. ”

Fang Xiaofeng knew this senior sister, a classmate who was often with You Mian.

Seeing that the other party took the initiative to say hello first, Fang Xiaofeng smiled a little shy and introverted, "Hmm." ”

As soon as Qu Miao sat down, he sent a message to You Mian.