Chapter 60: Skydiving

The sun is shining on the top of the mountain, and the autumn breeze is blowing.

As soon as the group of people from the heartbeat hut arrived at the parachuting base by cable car, they saw two helicopters parked in the huge open space in front of them.

The camera crew of the program team all lined up in a row and waited in the preparation area, and the director Hong Sheng, who was wearing a red vest, was also sitting inside.

Outside the open space where the helicopter is parked is a row of low yellow houses, where tourists and skydiving instructors shuttle in.

Guan Tong looked at the giant helicopter not far away and couldn't hide his surprise and said, "Wow! It was my first time flying in a helicopter! ”

While the other guests were calmly observing their surroundings, only Guan Tong smiled and leaned in front of Hong Sheng and covered his mouth softly and asked, "Director, can I shoot some material?"

Hong Sheng is a talkative character, and nodded when he heard this, just an extra reminder.

"You can't send it out before the show airs, you can pat the rest."

Guan Tong knew these truths well, and immediately smiled and nodded again and again: "Understood!" ”

So, in the voice of Guan Tong holding his mobile phone, You Mian and them were led by the base staff to the preparation room next to the program staff.

"Honey!"

A second before stepping into the house, You Mian heard Guan Tong calling him, and couldn't help but look back.

I saw Guan Tong holding his mobile phone and smiling heartily, saying, "I'll pat you and say hello to my fans, handsome guy." ”

In the shot, You Mian is wearing a bright orange coat, and her curly hair flutters gently in the mountain breeze.

The boy's shoulders are straight, and his eyes are bright.

You Mian raised his hand and waved, his eyes bent, "Hi, hello Guan Tong fans, I'm You Mian."

Guan Tong hurriedly went to stop Pei Huaiji again.

"Mr. Pei! Say hello too? ”

Pei Huaiji's excessively superior height and cold temperament made him get the attention of countless pairs of eyes from the moment he stepped into this room.

The tourists walking back and forth on the side can always stop or look back when they see Pei Huaiji.

The eight new people who came in had their own handsomeness, but Pei Huaiji's height was too obvious, and his handsome and calm face and body shape gave him a luxury that could not be ignored.

So much so that the first glance always attracts the eyes of strangers.

Of course, Guan Tong also found out, so he had the courage to stop Pei Huaiji.

Pei Huaiji knew that You Mian also said hello just now, so he didn't shirk it at this moment, turned to look at Guan Tong's mobile phone lens, nodded lightly, and said in a deep voice: "Hello everyone, I'm Pei Huaiji." ”

You Mian was standing not far from him, and Guan Tong's mobile phone lens could take in all the two of them if he was far away.

Guan Tong was about to zoom out of the camera.

Pei Huaiji keenly noticed that he suddenly approached You Mian, and his voice was much softer than just now.

"Please support our Matching Heartbeat." Pei Huaiji said.