Chapter 71: Hear each other's breathing

Lights are lit around the basketball court, and the beams of light gather on the two people in the court from all directions, illuminating their every movement.

You Mian skillfully dribbled the ball and stood in front of Pei Huaiji's eyes, "How about five balls per person?" ”

In a one-on-one confrontation, only one person can shoot first, and the other can defend.

Pei Huaiji didn't take off his coat as if You Mian was like Youmian, the man was still standing in place in a suit and leather shoes, but he raised his hand and slightly loosened the elastic neckline, and the action of leaning over was obviously ready.

"Come on." Pei Huaiji said in a dumb voice.

You Mian rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt to his forearm, and his tie was not taken off, and it fluttered loosely along his open neckline, chic and wanton.

The basketball was carried by him, You Mian turned sideways to hit Pei Huaiji, the two jumped at the same time, You Mian stretched out his right hand and threw the ball in a smooth parabolic arc.

Even though Pei Huaiji blocked it with a hat, he was a few seconds late, and watched You Mian's first ball enter the basket steadily.

There was a bang, and it was the sound of a basketball bouncing off the ground.

You Mian ran over and put the basketball back in the palm of his hand, and the boy smiled and bent his eyes, "Pei is always good."

Pei Huaiji's eyes became much more serious, and he said in a deep voice: "Come again." ”

The basketball court in the middle of the night resounded with the sound of leather shoes rubbing on the floor and playing ball.

Pei Huaiji and You Mian fought heartily, you chase me.

The boy bent down and supported his knees with both hands, fine sweat lit up on the tip of his nose, he raised his eyes to look at Pei Huaiji in front of him, and said: "Mr. Pei, the last ball, you win, you lose, the sculpture room is mine." ”

Pei Huaiji had also taken off his suit jacket and threw it on the bench outside the venue, the man's sharp figure and broad shoulders were really a few sizes bigger in front of You Mian, but even so, You Mian was still not stunned, and the two of them fought back and forth.

Pei Huaiji slapped his big hand, and the basketball fell to the floor with a loud bang and bounced back into his palm.

The power is enough to make people smack.

You Mian wrinkled his nose lightly and hissed, if he was accidentally hit by the ball, he would definitely die of pain.

Pei Huaiji raised his eyebrows and put the ball into the palm of his hand, You Mian immediately retracted the idea just now when he saw this, blocked in front of the opponent with a quick step, and jumped up.

Pei Huaiji saw You Mian blocking it, and immediately changed the line of the pitch and turned to the ground, but the ball was not thrown out by him.

Yumian continued to defend.

The boy's aggressiveness at the moment can no longer see the usual gentle smile, but is full of ambition, rampage, more like a college student of his age.

Pei Huaiji didn't expect You Mian's style to be so reckless, and the enthusiasm in his heart has not disappeared.

Although the sculpture room was a gift he wanted to give to You Mian, he didn't want to deliberately release water in this one-on-one competition.

Because Pei Huaiji knew that You Mian could always win by himself.

So Pei Huaiji also exerted his strength and desperately wanted to throw this last ball.