Chapter 105: The last episode began to be recorded

The last issue of "Matching Heartbeat" was broadcast live in real time on the whole platform, and the news directly detonated the whole network as soon as it was released.

Therefore, when the staff of the program team just turned on the live camera, the number of viewers rose like crazy, but it broke through the 10,000 mark in just five minutes, and maintained this high momentum in the continuous rise.

In the last live broadcast, Hong Sheng specially engaged in three live broadcast positions, each of which will follow the movement of the guests in the cabin in real time, but will not follow closely like the PD of the program.

The original cinematographer of the program team will continue to complete the shooting work scheduled at the beginning, and the shooting content will also be released in the feature film version in the later stage.

This design not only gives the guests the greatest freedom, but also does not make the audience watching the live broadcast feel that they are missing too much information.

What about people? Am I early? 】

[I'm still debugging the lens...]

[Hey, ha, I want to sleep, where is my sleep? 】

With the anxiously waiting barrage comments in the live broadcast room, a business vehicle with a large pink logo on the body of the program group slowly drove and happened to stop in front of the live broadcast camera in the middle.

A staff member greeted him with a microphone in hand.

As soon as the car door opened, You Mian, who was wearing a bright orange puffer jacket, stepped down.

The hat of the down jacket was surrounded by a circle of white velvet and soft fur, which made You Mian look several years younger.

The boy's eyes were bright, and the warm sunlight fell on his eyes, only to see him smile gently, raise his cold white chin slightly, wave his hand lightly at the camera, and whispered: "Hello everyone." ”

The staff hurriedly stepped forward to pinned the microphone in his lower back.

The barrage in the live broadcast room has flown into a ball.

[Ahhh So cute! 】

[How fresh and vibrant, I feel like I'm alive again.] 】

[Look good! I slept the first one. 】

[The white fluff of the hat is so cute, I want to rua.】 】

[The staff sister can boldly lift, lift the high point! ] Woooooooo 】

The last phase of the Heartbeat Cottage is a bamboo house in the middle of the lake.

As the camera shifted to the hut, You Mian asked suspiciously, "Didn't anyone else come?" Am I the first? ”

The staff smiled at him, "This is a small easter egg specially prepared by Director Hong, and you are indeed the first to come."

He raised his hand in the distance and said, "Mai is ready, you can go in." ”

You Mian blinked, probably guessing in his heart that Hong Sheng should have maintained the order in which all of them appeared in the first episode of the show.

There is a beginning and an end, and it is indeed a little easter egg.

You Mian nodded politely to the group of staff standing behind the machine, turned around and dragged his suitcase to the soft lawn that led to the heartbeat hut.

At this time, it seems that the hut designer has put a lot of thought into laying such a tender artificial grass.

In winter, the temperature is extremely low, and as soon as You Mian walked on the white stone bridge, he saw that the surrounding lake under the bridge had frozen.