🐇 | 1

(Y/N)'s POV

The sun was shining with bright rays coming down, white puffy clouds in the sky as the pure blue said sky gives a chill vibe.

Currently sitting in a cubical, I stared at my laptop as my fingers slid across through each key as I type out what was on my mind, which one of them was trying to get this stupid document finished.

After some time pass by, I managed to get the last word in, and hit the save button, seeing the little cog turn and telling me that the document had been saved.

"Oh my gosh...finally..."

I pressed both hands on my face as I groaned and slowly slid back against my chair. My feelings could never surpass the happiness that I had and the stress that I just let out.

Then I hear a voice coming from the other side,

"So you managed to finish it this late?"

I looked up to see one of my good coworkers, Jack.

"Groans...dude, you have no idea how much I was thinking, just for this stupid document that our boss wanted." I swayed my hand towards my laptop as Jack just nodded from peeking over the wall.

Then, we both heard the PA system go off,

"Work is officially over for the day! Pack your things and we'll see you all tomorrow!"

The sounds of people getting up started to emerge as I let out a soft sigh and reached over for my laptop case, placing my said laptop back into it as I heard Jack speak up,

"You know, I've been wondering about you, (Y/N)."

My eyes look up at him as I zipped up my laptop bag, "which is?"

"Don't you have siblings? Like a brother? A sister, at least?"

As soon as those words left his mouth, I froze as I start to remember back in those years.

Goosebumps felt all over my body as I shivered and tried to push it away.

"Y-Yeah...I-uh...I don't really talk about it."

I got up as I push my chair in, Jack looks at me, "What?"

"Um...I-It's complicated." I give him a shrug as he slowly nods and then, I saw his face changed as I felt someone's presence behind me.

"H-Hey (Y/N)."

I turn around to see the daughter of the CEO that owns the company that I work for...Wonyoung.

"Oh, Miss Jang, how can I help yo-"

"Just c-call me Wonyoung."

She was stuttering and had this shy demeanor, which isn't new to me since for some reason, she's always like this only towards me whenever I have to look after her at times.