Chapter 30 "A VS B"

Start bij het begin

"Whatever. But it's too soon to let you meet my boss. See you, Hawks." And with that. Dabi slowly walked away from Hawks who still had his back turned from Dabi, after winning that brief argument. Hawks closed his eyes, and recalled that day when the HSCP gave him this task.

Unfortunately he's the only Hero the HSCP could trust this mission on, because he's quirk is good at Intel collecting and tracking down individuals.

But to be honest he's slowly hating this the more he does evil deeds for Dabi.

~At the hospital~
Your pov(third person):

Peep.

...

Peep.

...

Peep.

...

The sound of a heart monitor echoed through your dark surroundings... It became a weird talent of yours somehow to identify a heart monitor through simple peeps... Maybe a result from always getting admitted to the hospital.

Your eyes slowly twitched open, and you realized you were in a hospital room, you glanced around the room, and saw a bouquet of flowers on the nightstand, along with some cake and other stuff.

You sat up from the bed, you could feel a few bandages on your chest move around, and you saw you had a cast on your left wrist that you remembered to have gotten from that Nomu when it twisted your arm.

You then turned to the items left on the nightstand beside you, and weakly stood up to check which ones were given by your classmates.

You checked the bouquet of flowers, and realized it was from your Mother,  your Sister Fuyumi, and your two Brothers Natsuo and Shoto... You then turned to the cake and as expected Sato made it, a few of the items were from your classmates too, like a small explosive Keychain from Bakugo that had a note with it saying how much of a dumbass of you to allow a Nomu to choke you... A can of Harold's tea from Yaomomo, a heartfelt poem from Mina and Uraraka that they made with the help of Yaomomo, and many more... But as you explored the various items left behind by your classmates, you saw a specific worne out box that doesn't have any heart felt note or any gift like designs around it, and then suddenly it somehow wiggle which caused you to flinch.

Did Koda give you another pet of some sort...?

You crouched down at the box, and realized there were a few holes in it... Which did confirm your theory that it must be a pet... But that's strange... Koda already gave you a gift.. It was a falcon shape plushie...

You then began to unlock the poorly wrapped box, and when you opened the lid a bunny sudden pounced on you, shocking you as you fell back.

You glanced down at the bunny, it had a fur split perfectly between black and white... The bunny snuggled into your stomach as if finally seeing it's father after months of separation, you raised an eyebrow at the bunny and gentle picked it up with your other hand that wasn't injured.

"Hey little guy! Who sent you?" You asked, and the Bunny looked confusedly at you and tilted it's head, which was so cute because of how dialated it's pupils were while looking at you, you then placed the Bunny on your shoulder as a joke but it quickly got comfortable as if it had been doing it a lot lately.