episode - 18

Taehyung - go and dance with Ananya ( smirk )

*Listening this jk and Ananya eyes pop out..*

Mrs. Singhania - ( look towards mrs. Kim and whisper ) are wah hamara kaam to bacho ne hi kar diya ( laugh a little )

Mrs. Kim - yes ( laugh )

Mr.. Singhania - yeh nahi sudharege ...

Mr. Kim - umeed bhi mat karna

Jimin - come on jk do it ..

Arushi - yah what do you mean do it ? , Ananya will not dance , that's final ( said in full confidence )

Mrs. Singhania - and why ? ( Confused )

Arushi - ah uske leg mein chot lagi hai that's why ..

Mrs. Kim - oh yeah , Arushi is right , no no they will not do this dare...

Arushi - ( proud moment 🤭 )

*Jimin was going to spin the bottle again but suddenly the door bell ring... And everyone look towards door , Ahana get up to open the door..*

Ahana pov's

*I come to open the door and open the the and saw Jennie standing there , when I saw her i quickly hug her tightly.... *

Ahana - Jennie , long time no see ( surprised )

Jennie - I want to surprise you that's why I didn't tell you anything.. by the way where are others ?

Ahana - come inside ( Ahana said and dragged her inside the house )

*On the other side in the hall*

Mrs. Singhania - Ahana beta , kon aaya hai- ( cut of by seeing Jennie )

*And others eyes also fall on Jennie*

Mrs. Singhania- are Jennie beta ( surprised ) kaise ho? ( hug her)

Jennie - i am ok aunty ( smile) and ( break the hug )

Mrs. Singhania - come let's meet other ( saying that they come in hall)

*As when girls saw jennie they quickly stand up and quickly hug her *

Jennie - hey hey let me breath ( she said while trying to break the hug)

Arushi - ah bish where you was huh??

Mitali - yeah from fucking 2 year you haven't even call us Or not meet us... ( little angry)

Tannu - speak bitch ( annoyed)

Jennie - Aree let me speak- ( cut of by)

JENNIE?

As jennie make was called she look that side a see her COUSIN BROTHERS???

Jin - jennie?? What are you doing here? ( shocked)