episode - 1

Author pov

Right now Mr Singhania was getting ready for going to office

Right now Mr Singhania was getting ready for going to office.. Cause today he is going to deal with a very big companie...

( Time skip in the meeting room )

Here Mr Singhania was waiting for the the person to arrived with whom he had an important meeting then suddenly the door open and a middle-aged man enter in the meeting room bur when Mr Singhania saw that men he was shocked and that man was also in shocked to see Mr Singhania because the who standing in front of him was his childhood
bestfriend then they both hug each other.. after sometime they both broke the hug .

Mr Singhania : aree kaisa hai mera yrr mera dil daar mere jigar ka challa. Long time on see.

Mr Kim : mein to mst hu tu apna bata kha kha kar Kitna mota hogaya hai tu😂 ( if you all are thinking that how Mr Kim understand hindi does he know how to speak hindi soo hanji hanjii Mr Kim ko hindi bolna aati hai aur khali Mr Kim ko nahi unke pure parivar ko hindi bolna aati hai. )

* They both don't talked much and start the meeting *

( After the meeting end )

All the people left the meeting room except Mr Singhania and Mr kim..

Mr Kim : I have never thought that we would meet like this.

Mr Singhania : me to so...

*After talking for  sometime. Mr Singhania invite Mr Kim to his house fir dinner *

( Time skip at  Singhania mansion )

Mr Singhania : aree sunti hoo.. ( Mr Singhania said after he entered in mansion )

Mrs Singhania : nahii baheri hu ( Mrs Singhania said while coming out from kitchen  in anger ) 

Mr. Singhania : honey what happen.

Mrs. Singhania : nothing happen what will happen to me huh by the way did you brought what I have told you to brought. )

Mrs. Singhania : ( In his mind ) hey bhagwan aaj to mein gaya ) umm  actually darling the shop was closed y-yes the shop was closed hehe😅😅

( Actually Mrs. Singhania has told Mr. Singhania to brought some things but he forget to brought aur ab to inhe bhagwan bhi nahi bacha sakta )

Mrs. Singhania : mtb nahi laye hmm ab tum bhuke hi raho😠😠

Mr. Singhania : WHAT ( shout )