𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕌 (𝕄)

Start from the beginning

Mature content ahead skip if you're uncomfortable....( even tho I know you naughty people won't skip 😏)

Tae moaned softly while threading Jeongukk's hair.

Jeongukk's hand was about to go upwards but tae pulled away from the kiss.

"Baby....what happened?" Jeongukk asked concern lacing on his word.

Tae smiled shyly before wrapping his arms around Jeongukk's neck while tip toeing making Jeongukk wrap his arms around tae's waist.

"You remember I went to shopping with Irene and Lisa noona?" Tae asked softly while tracing his jaw line.

"Hm yeah?" Jeongukk don't know what she suddenly asked that but nonetheless he answered.

"Well there I bought something for you" Tae whispered and pecked Jeongukk's lips while looking into his eyes.

"Really!?" Jeongukk exclaimed and pulled her up making tae's soft chest squashed against his hard chest.

Tae bit her lip to control the sounds and nodded.

"And I want to show it now!" Continued tae and pulled away when Jeongukk nodded cause who is he to say no to his baby.

"Sit here I will be back" tae said and kissed Jeongukk before going into the walk in closet.

Jeongukk groaned and squeezed his hard d**k to control it.

He fell back on the bed and waited for tae.

After what felt like an year (for Jeongukk cause it's just been 15 minutes) the closet door open revealing his sexy baby.

"Fvck" Jeongukk muttered while looking at his girlfriend who is looking so delicious to devour.

He got up and sat on the bed while tae bit her lips looking at Jeongukk making him go insane.

(Pic credit goes to me)

"How am I looking?" Tae asked while making his way towards Jeongukk whose eyes are not leaving tae.

Those tan legs leaving nothing imagination

"Fvck baby you look so freaking hot" Jeongukk said and pulled tae who yelped when both fell back wards on to the bed together.

Tae bit her lips shyly.

Jeongukk caressed her cheeks softly and pecked her lips before laying her down in bed and hovering over her.