8.~ A trap

When the army of kunwar veer pratap singh along with jamwal went to forest in the search of kunwar udaybhan singh they got trapped in the net and were attacked through poisoned arrows by the troops of mirza sultan suleman and got fainted ...

Kunwar veer pratap opened his eyes it was dark all around him he asked koi h kya yahan??

No one replied and his own voice eco-ed there .He tried to stand up by the support of the wall & nearly walked 8 to 10 steps forward & felt that someone is their but it was all dark so veer was unable to recognise he bent down towards ground he touched it was a human body he scrolled his hand all over his gave as veer was feeling connected to that body it seems like his heart was getting heavy he felt that it was his brother udaybhan he tried his best to wake him up but he couldn't...!!

Suddenly he listened to the voice of someone's footprints and moved back to his place and laid down on the ground as if he had still fainted.

They arrived ( some mughal soldiers and sultan mirza suleman
along with begum zakira fatima his mother ( fufi of akhtar ) .

Mirza ordered one of his guard to check out udhaybhan and veer guard checked out the pulse of udaybhan and replied : " Hujur mubarak aapke ek dushman pointed towards kunwar udaybhan ka inteqal ho gya h!!

Begum Zakira : Ya allah !
Mirza aapko andaza bhi h kitni badi musibat mod li aapne??

Mirza also bent to check out the pulse rate of kunwar udaybhan and bursted in anger ye kaise ho gya he punched his hand out on wall .

Kunwar veer stood up and ran towards the death body of kunwar udaybhan he sat down and took his head on his lap further he said ud ....uday... Udayyyy.... Hume pta h aap hume pareshan kar rhe hain bss uday uth jaiye na mahal mein sab aapka intezar kr rhe hain ,
Uday apne bade bhai ki baat unsuni kr rhe hain aap avashya hi iska dand deingy hum aapko ......

He screamed udayyyyyyyyyyyy and cried his heart out while hugging his brother 🥺💔

Begum zakira : kunwar veer hum smjh sakte hain aap pe kya guzar rhi h jisne bhi ye kiya h na hum usse hum hargiz nhi baksheingy..